Highline Orthopaedics - Tribeca

Clinic

Rate Highline Orthopaedics - Tribeca

Ratings for Highline Orthopaedics - Tribeca

Value

One of the nicest, friendliest doctors I have seen in my life. Office was super efficient and well-organized. He was knowledgeable and genuinely seemed to care I was hurt. I wish all doctors I have seen in my life were like him. If you have a hand/wrist injury, I'd highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Value

I went to see Dr Mohrmann after injuring my wrist and was experiencing a lot of pain. His office was impeccably clean and the entire staff was very attentive and friendly. Dr. Mohrmann made me feel comfortable, was very thorough with the explanation of my injury and took care of the inflammation. I can't thank him and his staff enough for taking great care of me. I would highly recommend Dr. Mark Mohrmann to anyone looking for a hand surgeon. He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Value

Great experience. Will definitely go back if I have similar issues in the future. For once, I'm not dreading an upcoming doctor's appointment. Actually looking forward to the follow up, and not nervous about seeing the doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Value

Dr. Mohrmann was wonderful.The practice was very professional, loving, and made us feel like family. I would recommend anyone who is planning on getting a reversal to go to Dr. Mohrmann. He is a true blessing.

Value

Dr Mohrmann is extremely knowledgeable; his team helped my wife with a foot issue and he helped me with some very serious wrist pain. He was able to diagnose my issue and guide me towards a total resolution.

Value

This was my second appointment with Dr. Mohrmann, with a period of 2 years separating the visits. He remembered me immediately. Dr. Mohrmann fixed my left hand up completely the first time, and now he has completely healed my right wrist, with not a hint of the piano-playing related problem remaining. He is my hero. The doctor has even loosened up a bit in 2 years, not that personality is a major factor in choosing a physician. You should feel confident that Dr. Mohrmann definitely knows what he is doing, and will help you.

Doctors at Highline Orthopaedics - Tribeca

Dr. Jose J. Echenique

Dr. Jose J. Echenique

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Echenique is very personable, knowledgeable and friendly. He is performing my second knee surgery in 4 years and he has answered all my questions and concerns. H... Read more