Highline Orthopaedics - Tribeca

Clinic

Rate Highline Orthopaedics - Tribeca

Ratings for Highline Orthopaedics - Tribeca

Value

Dr. Mohrmann is truly a blessing. Very attentive and professional as well as thorough. It's amazing that he takes the time to follow up daily, even as late as 8:30 at night. I've never had a doctor be so concerned for his patients. Great experiences each time! Also was referred to a wonderful physical therapist and didn't end up needing surgery!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Value

My spouse and I live in Seville, Spain, but we spend 3 months of the year in Manhattan. I recently had a swollen finger and had been to CityMD. They took X-rays and prescribed antibiotics, but were stumped as to what the cause of the swelling was. They recommended Dr. Mohrmann and Highline Orthopedics. I was given an appointment very promptly and my stay in the very convenient location was short. X-rays were taken and when I saw Dr. Mohrmann he immediately diagnosed the problem as a wearing away of the cartilage between the distal bones of my finger. He prescribed a joint support dietary supplement and I have been doing much better. Dr. Mohrmann’s explanation was precise and detailed. Although I am fully covered by two European health insurance companies, the care I received did not cost an arm and a leg. All in all, it was a perfect experience from beginning to end! In addition, Dr. Mohrmann kept in touch and recommended a colleague in Seville for follow-up care.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Value

I am a Firefighter / Paramedic. I tore my bicep tendon on a call lifting a patient. I was recommended Highline Orthopedics and let me tell you, I am so glad that I was. From the initial consultation, to my final discharge and clearance back to full duty, Dr Mohrmann and his staff were true professionals. They made everything extremely easy. All exams , tests, preps and even the actual surgery was done in one place. They worked closely with my HR dept as well as insurance company to see that approvals were received in a timely manner so that nothing was delayed. Follow-ups were a breeze and once I was ready, they organized the physical and occupational therapy. In only 3 months, I am now back to work on full duty and feeling awesome. I have completely recovered and can do everything I did before the injury. If by chance, you are unfortunately injured anywhere from the shoulder to the hand, Contact Dr Mohrmann. He is definitely the surgeon that you want. He Rocks!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Value

Dr. Mohrmann is so attentive, I have never felt so cared for by my doctor. His team is also excellent. I have used their online system to contact them on non urgent issues and they would get back to me on the same day. I feel so lucky and relieved that I found such a wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Value

Dr. Mohrmann is by far the best Dr./surgeon I have encountered in my entire career as a personal injury marketing director and now first-hand (no pun intended) as a patient. When I ripped my UCL completely off the bone I knew I had to see Dr. Mohrmann because of his first-class reputation...but when I actually went for my consultation, I was more than impressed by his amazing bedside manner, confidence and complete knowledge. I was actually excited to have my hand surgery with him and scheduled it for the very next Friday. His attention to detail and genuine care and concern made me feel so at ease. He delivered A++ class care, above and beyond what I could have hoped for. Not only do I feel this way about Dr. Mohrmann but I feel the same way about everyone who works in his office. They are all so knowledgeable, graceful and professional. I would recommend this doctor and his team to everyone and anyone who’s injured. You will not regret it!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Value

I have been a patient of Dr. Mohrmann for several years and I continue to be impressed with him and his entire office staff. He shows remarkable care, empathy and, knowledge. He is an excellent doctor with whom I have complete faith. Dr. Mohrmann has never failed to answer any of my questions, even after office hours. I have never found a doctor so dedicated. His staff reflects the same caring and helpful attitude he leads with.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Value

Dr. Mohrmann is a wonderful surgeon.I had some small fracture in my left elbow. And,he was able to fix My elbow fractures after breaking the tip of it off and within 3 months of surgery and rehab, I am able to move my elbow nearly 90% of normal with improvements still progressing everyday. He explained the procedure completely and was willing to answer all my questions. The Anesthesiologist also explained how he would block all pain through several injections. The medical assistants were also knowledgeable and were very caring both before and after my procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Mohrmann and his team.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Value

Dr. Mohrmann is an amazing man! We are so happy we found Dr. Mohrmann! The procedure went well and they help to calm my nerves throughout the whole process! Wonderful experience and lovely people! Wonderful staff and awesome choice very please with the results. Recommend!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Value

The entire staff was pleasant and helpful at highline orthopedics. Dr. Mohrmann sent me for imaging, clearly explained the findings, treated me, and then prescribed a night brace. I was in & out in less than 90 min and felt treated as an individual (not a number) the entire time. I also love that they’ve begun doing vitamin injections and acupuncture. I got B12 and Vitamin C shots last time I was there and I really appreciate their commitment to preventative care as well as treatment.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Value

Dr. Mark J Mohrmann and his team are amazing! I went here because I was having some issues with my hand and immediately he knew what the issue was, he drained the cyst and I was free to go. He was so nice and personable, and made me feel very comfortable. He gave me all the time I needed and was so helpful and caring. I'm so glad I went and had such a pleasant experience. Quickest appointment ever! This place is amazing!

Submitted March 5, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Echenique is very personable, knowledgeable and friendly. He is performing my second knee surgery in 4 years and he has answered all my questions and concerns. H... Read more