Highline Orthopaedics - Tribeca

Clinic

Rate Highline Orthopaedics - Tribeca

Ratings for Highline Orthopaedics - Tribeca

Value

Dr. Mohrmann has been seeing my family. He is a very great doctor. He takes his time to explain all the diagnosis and prognosis. He has done surgery on my father thumb and it was excellent. My dad recovery was very smooth and easy. I will recommend if anyone has to choose a hand surgeon or specialist please do see Dr. Mohrmann. He knows what he is doing and even the practice is very polite to the patients.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Value

My daughter fractured her finger and we were referred to Dr. Mohrmann, I must say I was very pleased with the professionalism and care she received. Dr. Mohrmann sent her for x-rays we got the results the same day and he recommended a series of OT and it all happened in a timely manner. I've been to other orthopedics before, but the care just doesn't compare, they gave my daughter OT and worked really hard on helping her finger heal properly. I would definitely use Dr. Mohrmann again if the need arose.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Value

I had a pleasure working with Dr. Mark Mohrmann when I had a snowboarding accident while ago. Dr. Mark Mohrmann has an exceptional sense of responsibility. The expertise and diagnosis provided by him were very helpful. He took the time to explain everything to me and I definitely received the attention I was expecting. I found that his abilities allow him to work with patients of all ages and his effectiveness knows no age bracket. I believe it’s very important to be able to connect and be comfortable with the surgeon whom is going to perform the surgery needed and Dr. Mark Mohrmann definitely is a great candidate when it comes to having those qualities.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Value

I went to see Dr. Mohrmann after injuring my wrist and was experiencing a lot of pain. His office was impeccably clean, and the entire staff was very attentive and friendly. Dr. Mohrmann made me feel comfortable with his excellent bedside manners. He performed an ultrasound and x-ray and diagnosed me with TFCC tear. He was very thorough with his explanation and took care of the inflammation by giving me a cortisone shot. I can't thank him and his staff enough for taking great care of me.I would highly recommend Dr. Mark Mohrmann to anyone looking for a hand surgeon. He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Value

I was so impressed by Dr. Mohrmann and his office staff. I've never waited more than 5 minutes to meet with the doctor and they had me out of the office in 30 minutes or less! They got to the point, told me what I needed to know and fixed me up. Dr. Mohrmann communicated clearly and answered all my questions. They were respectful of my time and I felt taken care of. They even had at the splint operation in house, so I didn't have to make another appointment elsewhere to get my custom external splint completed! This is by far the most efficient medical office I've ever been in!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Value

Dr. Mohrmann is not only an excellent hand specialist - calm, highly knowledgeable and current, and willing to explain things to his patients - he is also an incredible surgeon. He has performed surgery on me twice, once in each hand; because I have Type 1 diabetes, I tend to heal slowly and scar intensively, and yet you'd have to know where to look to find the scars. ETA - clearly, I was so excited about my lack of scarring, I forgot the more important part, which is that the surgery corrected my condition and was conducted efficiently and carefully. I have always been able to get an appointment promptly, and waiting times are low. Both he and the other people on his staff treated me with courtesy and respect at all times, and sincerely seemed to have my continued health in mind. The physical therapist I saw post-surgery said that he always loved seeing Dr. Mohrmann's patients, because he knows that they are in the best condition possible under his care. I find Dr. Mohrmann to be up on the latest medical knowledge and willing to explore options with his patients. A truly fantastic physician and surgeon! Not a complaint, but one note - he does speak somewhat quickly (but he speaks clearly), so if you are a patient who is hard of hearing or has some difficulty with English, you may want to ask him to speak more slowly at the beginning, to make sure you catch it all!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Value

Was referred through my insurance company, couldn't have been happier with the facility and care! I love the office. Just even walking in, it's in a beautiful building, such a convenient location, staff are very hospitable. Both the doctor and his PA were extremely concerned and helpful. I am very happy.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Value

Dr. Mohrmann is super-efficient and knows how to run a hygienic environment - very important for me. He has a great bedside manner in that he is both thoughtful, deliberate, and very genuinely kind -- someone that I feel I can trust, which is so important when it comes to going under the knife. And his standards for cleanliness help set my standards for what to expect from medical practices -- 10/10!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Value

I have been coming to see the Doc since he was with Nikon (many moons ago). Love the guy. Always friendly to myself and my wife. Happy to see us, remember our history, remembers how we met, makes her feel like he cares. Makes the difference. Appreciate the little things like a warm handshake and gender-neutral bathrooms and the warm wood atmosphere that make this place. Dr. Mohrmann is both a gentleman and a scholar and it's not a bad visit each time!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Value

I was concerned when I first read some of the reviews on this site of Dr. Mohrmann but I had already made my appointment, so I thought, “oh, well”.. And my experience could not have been better! I was seen very quickly and found Dr. Mohrmann to be extremely courteous, professional and knowledgeable. All of the staff I encountered were extremely polite. All in all it was a great experience and I would not hesitate to recommend him in the future.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Echenique is very personable, knowledgeable and friendly. He is performing my second knee surgery in 4 years and he has answered all my questions and concerns. H... Read more