Spine Care Specialists of Alaska

Clinic

Rate Spine Care Specialists of Alaska

Ratings for Spine Care Specialists of Alaska

Value

Dr. Lopez performed a triple cervical fusion on my neck January 2018. I strongly recommend him to anyone having neck pain, arm or hand numbness, or headaches. The care I received was excellent. Every staff member who cared for me was kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I am so happy with the results of my surgery.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Value

Dr. Lopez did a spinal fusion on my back November 2017. I would strongly recommend him to anyone needing a fusion. He is an exceptional surgeon. I am now feeling a lot better, no more pinched nerve pain. I cannot find the words to accurately describe how excellent my experience. Dr Lopez and Dr Anderson are two caring and sincere surgeons. I thank them both from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Value

Dr. Lopez did a spinal fusion on my L5/S1. I would recommend him to anyone needing a fusion. He is an exceptional surgeon. I am now 4 months post surgery and I am feeling a lot better, no more bone on bone pain. I had the same procedure Tiger Woods had and can’t wait to get back to golfing this summer. Thank you Dr. Lopez.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Value

April 15th of 2014 I had a spine procedure by Dr. Jensen and remained in the hospital in Fairbanks for 3 days. I found the staff at the Fairbanks Memorial Hospital were excellent in their service. The Spine Care Specialists went well above the service I could ever expect and saw to all my needs, took care of my insurance burden and I have the highest regard for Dr. Paul Jensen for taking care of my numb and painful leg cause by my back. Follow up with Dr. Anderson was a pleasure and felt very much at easy with both of the aforementioned healthcare professionals. As mentioned, had surgery on April 15th, drove back to Anchorage on the 23rd and back to work on the 24th. As a side note, I visited several health care facilities in the lower '48 and both wanted to fuse my back which was something I did not want and Dr. Jensen supported me on my decision for not having the procedure done. I have and continue to refer any of my friends or associates to Spine Care in Fairbanks. My best to all ...Brad Brown Anchorage, AK

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Value

Dr. Lopez and his team members all performed admirably with my double laminectomy. I have recommended him to friends and family and will not hesitate to have him treat me again.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Value

Great surgeon, friendly staff. Made the experience as pleasant as it possibly could be.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Value

Best at what he does. I cannot say enough good about Dr Jensen and his staff. They were just so terrific before, during and after my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Value

Clean practice in the Surgery Center of Fairbanks building. Professional staff and knowledgeable surgeons that perform surgery in town instead of having you fly to Anchorage for it.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

My husband had back surgery we are very pleased and highly recommend Dr Lopez and his staff thank God he was recommended to us!!!

Dr. Paul L. Jensen

Dr. Paul L. Jensen

Outstanding Staff Badge

Latest Rating

March 12, 2019; I had a follow up appointment on Feb 18, 2019, after which Dr Jensen would not send his dictation to transcriptionist to have them emailed to my seco... Read more