DR.DEO’S CLINIC

Clinic

Rate DR.DEO’S CLINIC

Ratings for DR.DEO’S CLINIC

Value

• My right sided Inguinal Hernia was operated by DR.DEO MADAM 5 years back with PROLENE MESH REPAIR successfully. I took her appointment on her cell no. DR.DEO Madam explained me all steps of operation as well as disease and then took me to the hospital for operation. The operation was successful and I was discharged on third day morning and I resumed all my duties immediately like walking, going to toilet, driving a car etc. There was no post operative pain at all and TILL DATE there is no recurrence or any complaints. Madam has done fantastic job.I can just say that any patient for INGUINAL HERNIA ,I would recommend DR.DEO madam's name first .Her professionalism and skills of hand will literally bowl you over.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Value

EXCELLENT DOCTOR,VERY GOOD OPERATIVE WORK,HAS OPERATED MY DAUGHTER'S LUMP IN BREAST WITH NO RECURRENCE,GOOD COSMETIC SCAR ,NOT VISIBLE,AND BEING A FEMALE SURGEON CAN BE DISCUSSED ALL PROBLEMS WITHOUT ANY DISCOMFORT.MY DAUGHTER WAS VERY HAPPY.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Value

EXCELLENT AND GOOD COMMUNICATION ,DOCTOR MADAM PATIENTLY SOLVES ALL PROBLEMS AND AS CLINIC IS AWAY FROM THE HOSPITAL THERE IS NO WAITING IN LONG QUE AND THERE IS A TIME SLOT GIVEN TO THE PATIENTS ,PATIENTS ARE ALLOWED TO CHOOSE THEIR OWN HOSPITAL SUCCESSFULLY OPERATED HERNIAS

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017