Rate US Dental

Ratings for US Dental

Value

"This dental center in Ahmedabad India is quite neat and clean and managed very professionally. The whole team is very cordial and helpful. My self and my wife were both treated at their center during January - March 2017 for dental implants of upper jaw and lower jaw respectively We are both progressing very well and have no problem. I have no hesitation to recommend them to anyone interested in quality implants in Ahmedabad".

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Value

"Doctor is amazingly skilled, very hygienic place, quick and pain free treatment."

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Value

I had my teeth cleaning treatment done here. It was nice and very pleasing experience. Liked the treatment and services provided here. It is equipped with all the latest technology equipments provided with best sterlization dental instruments. very neat and clean atmosphere and environment. five stars Dental Clinic in Ahmedabad.Also very friendly and co-operative staff and Doctors giving proper advice for our teeth.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

The doctor is best in the wold so the staff no respect patient and critic patient dress