Safal Fertility Foundation & Bansal Hospital

Clinic

Rate Safal Fertility Foundation & Bansal Hospital

Ratings for Safal Fertility Foundation & Bansal Hospital

Value

Stay away from this place. The doctor is more ineterested making 3-4 lacks of money from you with poorest quality of treatment. Definitely the doctor is sweet with her patients but the reality is different. Totally illiterate staff who have no medical education. Moreover, doctor takes advice of her illiterate staff for dosage of medications!!! I have had IVF done here. No documentation of number of oocytes retrieved, how many fertilized, , how many got transferred, and no grading of embryos ! Firstly the doctor said that she will save my extra oocytes for future use. After the failure of treatment, she made other statement that they haven't saved any of the oocytes because they were not good quality! This place uses poor quality of medications and charges 2-3 lacks for the first round of IVF. Very poor infection control standards. Even her kaamwali bai stands in operation theater while the doctors is operating.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Value

Thanks to Safal IVF clinic for diagnosing the accurate reason of my infertility. Based on what, I was treated properly and now (so happy to announce) I am expecting.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Value

My wife had difficulty in pregnancy. Thanks to Safal Fertility Clinic for their accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. We are on our way to having our own child sooner. Appreciate their high-tech clinical setup!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Value

Although I knew about IVF, I had some hesitations about it. Knowing how others have benefited from it really inspired me. Knew successful results of it at Safal IVF Fertility Foundation. I approached them, and let me tell you we now have our own baby, a healthier and smarter!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Value

What IVF is that we knew but had strong fear and lack of in-depth understanding! Thanks to Safal IVF for their complete guidance!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Value

Male infertility to discuss still in Ahmedabad is not common. Thanks to Safal IVF treatment centre for their support. Accurate diagnosis, pretty suitable treatment options were suggested to me. Just great!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Value

It was Safal IVF clinic that explained me and my husband about our infertility problems. Counseled well. Treatments provided worked well. I bore my own baby. Appreciate them!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Value

Felt shy and disappointed with my infertility problems! Thanks to Safal IVF Hospital for their transparent counseling and better fertility treatments!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Value

Counseled greatly for infertility problems. It all looked impossible to have a baby, but thanks to Safal IVF for accurate diagnosis and in fact the perfect fertility solutions!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Value

Pretty reliable and effective fertility center! Safal IVF has helped me to be a mother; treating my once-an-impossible dream to have my own child. Thanks a lot!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015