Rugveda Fracture & Orthopaedic Hospital

Clinic

Rate Rugveda Fracture & Orthopaedic Hospital

Ratings for Rugveda Fracture & Orthopaedic Hospital

Value

Thank you very much! I have undergone total knee replacement surgery at Rugveda orthopaedic hospital in Ahmedabad, India. Successfully done. Getting back to normal activities. No more pain, no immobility. I’m extremely happy.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Value

Thanks to them for their most caring orthopaedic treatments. My knee pain is gone. Following their advices, doing well!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Value

Good orthopaedic services, better patient care and medical infrastructure is quite up-to-date.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Value

My grandma was suffering hip pain because of some wears and tears at bigger age. Hip replacement done at Rugveda hospital is truly a life-changing treatment for her. She is doing well now!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Value

My knee pain was worst. Limited my routine knee functions, really an awful! Thanks to Rugveda hospital for accurate knee treatments. All good!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Value

I know knee problems at 70 is common, but I didn’t know that total knee replacement procedure can just treat it! Thanks to Rugveda hospital. I am free in my knee movements. Good life.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Value

My knee pain was at its worst stage. I felt like I would never be able to walk and do my routine work. Thanks to Rugveda hospital for knee replacement surgery. I am free with my leg; good!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Value

My grandpa is now able to walk and do normal activities. All credit goes to Rugveda hospital for a successful total knee replacement surgery!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Value

At 62, my knee pain was deadly! I never hoped I would again be able to walk and do my routine normally. Thank you Rugveda for bringing me my life back with total knee replacement surgery.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Value

Great gratitude to Rugveda! A computer-assisted total knee replacement surgery to my dad is pretty successful. Recovery is great and knee movements just amazing. Appreciate!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Doctors at Rugveda Fracture & Orthopaedic Hospital

Dr. Mihir Mehta

Dr. Mihir Mehta

Latest Rating

My mother had severe hip pain and difficulty in normal activities. We have had her undergone the total hip replacement surgery. Thanks to Dr. Mihir Mehta from Rugved... Read more