Rate Bhalla Dental Clinic

Ratings for Bhalla Dental Clinic

Value

I am so glad that I have had the three dental implants placed by Dr. Manjitsingh Bhalla in India. And I am thankful to all the team of Bhalla Dental Clinic for treating me well. I am doing all well now; also I can chew, speak and smile appropriately.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Value

Thanks for their accurate and affordable treatment. I have undergone dental bonding, their perfect solution to my chipped teeth!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Value

Dental braces to me was a scary image. I thank to you Dr. Bhalla for caring counseling and in fact the most effective and fearless treatments. Just great!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Value

Appreciate Dr. Bhalla and his expert medical team. Have gone through teeth whitening treatment; was pretty successful. Got whiter and brighter teeth look, smile improved.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Value

What I say? It was so ugly to go social with all my dirty teeth. Thanks to Dr. Bhalla for their teeth whitening treatment. Teeth color improved; all dirty look gone. Happy to look orally good now.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Value

Tremendously, superb dental treatment! My dental bracing is truly perfect. Got my crooked teeth nicely aligned. Smile, greatly confident and oral functions back to normal!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Doctors at Bhalla Dental Clinic

Dr. M S Bhalla

Dr. M S Bhalla

Latest Rating

Counseling is a part that I feel is very important in terms of getting genuinely advised and suggested suitable dental treatments. I have undergone dental veneers tr... Read more