Juno Fertility: Personalized Reproductive Care

Clinic

Rate Juno Fertility: Personalized Reproductive Care

Ratings for Juno Fertility: Personalized Reproductive Care

Value

Dr. Bentov and his staff are outstanding. After several surgeries, 5 IUIs, and 2 rounds of IVF at another clinic; he took a very personal approach to our situation and we are finally expecting a baby! He is the best in his field. He is honest, and always has an explanation for everything he is doing. He even has an accupuncturist who comes to procedures. Their mission statement is "Personal reproductive Care" and this holds so true to us. If we have any questions we can text or email , and we have even been able to call him after hours during treatment. We are forever grateful to Dr. Bentov and his outstanding staff!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Value

Dr. Bentov is amazing, and I travel all the way from San Francisco to Toronto just to have him as my doctor, and we have pretty amazing doctors here too. :-) I was first attracted to Trio because of their advances around Stem Cell Therapy for IVF, and was immediately impressed with Dr. Bentov's deep industry knowledge, and sincere care for his clients + awareness of the latest technologies available around the world. I followed him over to Juno/Anova when he left Trio, and the care is even better. Trio's administrative process unfortunately was terrible at times, but when I needed anything, I would send a text message to Dr. Bentov, and he would always respond immediately. He helped bring a lot of peace of mind to an unorganized environment. The process is much better at Juno/Anova, and there is no birth control requirement which is only used for the clinic to manage their schedule, and there is no waiting list. Some places in San Francisco and Vancouver had 6 month waiting lists. When you're 40 years old, 6 months is an eternity. :-) I did a transfer at Trio after Dr. Bentov left, and he gave me his personal number to contact him with anything that I needed, and I did. :-) I also recently had some advanced reproductive immunology tests done in California, and Dr. Bentov was gracious enough to consult with me on the results and adjustments to my treatment plan. The staff are very pleasant and knowledgeable, and it's nice to have my monitoring done in Waterloo vs. Toronto which is closer to where I'm staying with my family. I cannot recommend Juno and Dr. Bentov enough. If anyone wants to talk to me personally about my experience, happy to help in any way that I can.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Bentov is a 5/5 in every category. We had a terrible doctor at another Toronto clinic and wanted a second opinion. So we went to Weil Cornell in New York (the top r... Read more