The Firehall Dentist

Clinic

Rate The Firehall Dentist

Ratings for The Firehall Dentist

Value

Dr. Dyment and the Firehall Dentist team is so incredible! What a joyful, positive office with supportive, professional staff. Our entire family are now patients including my elderly parents who require extra patience and support during their appointments. We are impressed with Dr. Dyment superior dentistry skills. He provides creative solutions for difficult dental issues. His positive, gentle approach makes all the difference. We are totally impressed as you can tell.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Value

FIREHALL DENTIST - YOU WONT FIND BETTER I have been a dedicated "Customer" of Dr. Dyment at the Firehall dentist for many years. Great Professionalism, kind staff and the ability to really listen to the patient is what keeps me loyal. The reminder phone call for an appointment is a welcome service always provided in a warm friendly manner. Dr.Dyment and staff take great care to make sure the patient is comfortable and he is always willing to explain treatments in great detail to ensure complete understanding of procedures.. The clinic is spotless clean and front line staff always greet with warm smiles and professionalism. My appointment time is always respected - the hours of operation work very well with my schedule. Evening and weekend hours are available. I would highly recommend the Firehall Dentist to anyone who is looking for a caring clinic where the patient comes first. For those parents with children it is a wonderful and inviting office which understands the fear a child may have getting their teeth checked. Dr. Dyment and staff create an environment which promotes comfort for a nervous child and make the experience one which will encourage good habits for the rest of their life. Take a moment to look up the award winning Firehall Dentist in Waterdown - you will be so pleased you did.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Doctors at The Firehall Dentist

Dr. Heidi Kunze

Dr. Heidi Kunze

Latest Rating

Best dentist I have ever had! All the staff are wonderful and helpful and customer service is #1! Recommend to all my friends!