City Smiles Dental

Clinic

Rate City Smiles Dental

Ratings for City Smiles Dental

Value

Thank you for helping us! Have been to other dentists and his place made it all smooth and happy for us.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Value

First of all, the staff was very very helpful. Second, the place is a blessing for us and the boys. They are wanting to go again The dentist was thorough and polite but could see she was busy.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Value

My Son loves the toys they have. Doctor was friendly and the place was clean. They need to have more chairs in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Value

First rate Treated my family very nicely. The doctor was excellent with my daughters.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Value

Had a wonderful experience at this office! The dentist and her assistant were both very knowledgeable. The assistant with all the tattoos kept me at ease through my entire appointment she's great and deffinetly knows her stuff. The dentist dr.s was also wonderful, kind and very caring. These two ladies have done a fabulous job with treating myself and my family!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Value

They took care of my daughter first rate when she had a toothache. She was patient and funny and caring. good to see this

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Value

Excellent service. Was called in on time as per appointment, friendly staff, exceptional waiting room. Dr Sen did a great job. Recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Value

Jakub and Ally have been patients here since they opened and it is by far the best dental office we have been to. Very friendly

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Value

Had a great experience with one of their new staff members! She had lots of tattoos but was extremely welcoming and made me feel very comfortable at their waterdown location. This girl knows her job very well and had me at ease during my appointment. The dentist was also very friendly both of these two women gave me a warm and welcoming experience!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Value

This is a nice new building with all the technical gadgets and they have kid's movies like Frozen playing for their really young patients. The availability of appointments evening and weekends is very convenient. Despite all of these positive features, I will no longer be going there because like so many dentists these days, there are only trying to milk you and your coverage for as much money as possible. I was called back on 4 occasions of one hour cleanings before the hygienist said she was fully done her cleaning. I also spoke with others who go there and they encountered the same thing.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Doctors at City Smiles Dental

Dr. Saswati Sen

Dr. Saswati Sen

Latest Rating

I cannot WAIT for her to come back! She is the only trustworthy dentist I would go to

Dr. Sonia Sehgal

Dr. Sonia Sehgal

Latest Rating

Great dentist. Love her bedside manner and very knowledgeable!!’

Dr. Aleem Zakaria