Treetop Dental

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Doctor Zaki and his team are absolutely amazing, I have always been apprehensive and nervous when it comes to going to the dentist . Dr Zaki is extremely kind and truly cares about his patients. His receptionist Kim always calls me the Day before to remind me of my appointment she truly is one of a kind:) Cora is Dr. Zaki's Dental assistant she is extremely friendly it really feels like they work like a family unit there as they are so welcoming and understanding. I have a service animal and they have always accommodated my service animal. if you are a person who is scared to go see the dentist or nervous then I definitely recommend Dr. Zaki and his team as they so welcoming and have no judgement, dr. Zaki Toronto's Best dentist he is caring takes the time to explain your treatments, most of all you do not feel like a number as treetop dental really does care about your dental health. I used to be extremely scared of the dentist and now I look forward to seeing Dr. Zaki and his team. I just wanted to say thank you for always being so kind and helping me to achieve my dental dreams!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Doctors at Treetop Dental

Dr. Kashif A. Zaki

Dr. Kashif A. Zaki

Latest Rating

Very friendly never to busy so not waiting too long