Quan Fu	 	Zhou

Clinic

Rate Quan Fu Zhou

Ratings for Quan Fu Zhou

Value

Dr. Zhou is an extremely skilful TCM practitioner and Toronto is lucky to have him here. He has helped me with a variety of health issues: lower back ache, sore joints. stress, anxiety, and abdominal issues. He is very caring and has motivated me to improve my overall health. His herbal prescriptions have worked extremely well. He thas been very flexible with my changing scheduling needs. He has a great sense of humour (and smile too) which has been uplifting for me when I have had these health challenges. And, while this is a modest clinic space, it is very clean and has a positive energy.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Value

The reviews are not being posted. I wonder why? I have already rated the doctor but the reviews are not being posted. I wonder why. He is not concerned with a patient, but only the maximum income that he can get while so to be called "taking care of someone". That should not go in front of a doctor's practice. I feel he will stretch providing his service just as long as he can see getting more income. Would you post my review? I doubt. Why then you are keeping this website. To multiply lies???

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Doctors at Quan Fu Zhou

Dr. Quan Fu	 	Zhou

Dr. Quan Fu Zhou

1 review

Latest Rating

This doctor sees you through the dollar sign - that is his first concern - how can he get more money from you. He will sell even his smile to you - nothing is done o... Read more