West Durham Family Health Team

Clinic

Rate West Durham Family Health Team

Ratings for West Durham Family Health Team

Value

Absolutely horrific staff from secretaries to nurse practitioners to doctor availablilty. Everyone at this location is so rude, arrogant and have no customer service skills. Prepare to wait weeks, if not months for a doctors appointment. Would never recommend this doctors office to anyone who needs actual medical advice any time soon.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

Value

Very rude front office staff and unable to get an appointment any time that is comfortable for the patient.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Value

Dr. Eisen is a fabulous doctor. I have been seeing him for over 20 years and he has always been kind, patientand professional . He truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Value

Getting an appt with your dr. is next to impossible even a week in advance since changing over to this concept of bringing all the drs to one central place. When you call to make an appt. and can't get in, you are recommended to visit the evening clinic. The majority of the time they will say make an appt with your dr. (which is what I had tried to do, hence my first comment) and then they may write you a prescripton. There is no feeling of confidence that you are getting the right care as you feel rushed out by a dr. who you do not even know. Sadly this is not a one time occasion. My family and I have been with the same dr for years and years and this whole concept of joining all the drs together has certainly lost the feeling of that someone really cares about your health. Yes, things in the world need to change, however, it doesn't mean they actually work. Perhaps the the front desk staff should remember if there were no patients, they wouldn't get paid as they wouldn't have a job. Try to be understanding and useful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Value

Front desk staff is EXTREMELY RUDE! If you don't like people, get a new job?

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Value

Terrible service no one ever gets back to you even in emergency when you need your files. Very disappointed in this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Value

Dr Nicole Jones is very unprofessional. Passes issues up like it's nothing I have been to see her for a year or so and she passed a serious issue up like it as nothing I then switched doctors and they then found I had a problem she overlooked and said "oh well" to try this prescription. Maybe she should do something she loves because it sure does not seem like it is caring for patient's. I feel bad for anyone that sees her I could have died from the issue I have. Otherwise girls at counter are great!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Value

Dr Fischer and his staff take amazing care of my family and myself. The front desk is extremely busy, and have always been courteous. 5 stars

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Value

I have been a patient here for about 9 years? I had to change my family doctor because the substitute covering for my doctor is terrible. I made an appointment 3 times because I've been getting new symptoms. She's incapable of listening, no matter what symptoms I throw at her, she assumes it's one thing and doesn't bother to ask me questions or listen to me. Barges in the room, no hello, doesn't listen. Is very passive aggressive, which made me uncomfortable and hesitant to talk about my symptoms more. I wanted to cry out of pure frustration, how can a GP act like this??? Now I'm seeing a cardiologist because my situation is actually serious. The aftercare doctors are very nice.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Value

My own doctor is amazing, Dr. Eisen. However each doctor I have used on a walk in basis, is wonderful too.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Sameem is a great doctor. Very personable, knowledgeable and punctual. He listens well and really cares about his patients. Best doctor I ever had.

Dr. Perry Guo

Dr. Perry Guo

Latest Rating

My daughter woke up with a fever and sore throat, Dr. Guo was able to see us that morning. He is great!