Rate PearlMD Rejuvenation

Ratings for PearlMD Rejuvenation

Value

The clinic is very nice. Not over the top. Just pleasant with big windows. Easy street access. Side entrance for privacy. Clean and neat. It's part residential decor part doctors office. Overall an excellent facility and great mid-town location with good parking.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Value

I recently visited the clinic of Dr Pearlman for rejuvenating treatment using Revanesse, I would like to say how impressed I was with the knowledgeable staff and how comfortable Dr Pearlman made me fell, the results surpassed my expectations,i'm grateful to Dr Pearlman for making me look years younger.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Doctors at PearlMD Rejuvenation

Dr. Jennifer Pearlman

Dr. Jennifer Pearlman

Latest Rating

I went to Dr Pearlman for cosmetics. My experience was superb. I’ve been to other Drs for cosmetics where you are just another patient. Dr Pearlman took her time wi... Read more