Vincenzo Stendardo Clinic Toronto

Clinic

Rate Vincenzo Stendardo Clinic Toronto

Ratings for Vincenzo Stendardo Clinic Toronto

Value

Great experience with Dr. Stendardo. Every time I've gone to see him I have been treated really fast and he is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Value

What a complete A$$! How does a guy like this get licensed? Did this guy get his license from a Cracker Jack Box? I would drop this physician as there is a huge liability for the level of neglect and incompetence. Are you really so stuck on your self that you don't understand how terrible you are. This guy should be investigated. I should have researched this DR before scheduling appointment. Do everyone a favor and stop pretending to be a physician. You are a danger to your patients and liability to the practice of medicine.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Value

Dr. Stendardo is rude and condescending. I overheard him talking about how I needed to learn how to read because he didn't understand the question that the nurse relayed to him. He is obnoxious and arrogant -- the only thing you'll learn from him is how NOT to treat other people. The nurse was very nice and she has my sympathy.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Value

Absolutely the worst encounter I've had with a doctor by far. From the start of the appointment he was abrupt, arrogant, and extremely condescending. Could tell that he was far more concerned with filling out the paper work proceeding my appointment than my actual well being.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Doctors at Vincenzo Stendardo Clinic Toronto

Dr. Vincenzo Stendardo

Dr. Vincenzo Stendardo

Latest Rating

Amazing experiences with Dr. Stendardo. Always helpful, always caring. Not sure if the reviews underneath are even meant for him, I think these people are writing re... Read more