Kasra M. Haghighat Clinic Richmond Hill

Clinic

Rate Kasra M. Haghighat Clinic Richmond Hill

Ratings for Kasra M. Haghighat Clinic Richmond Hill

Value

I don't know where to start.... I saw him initially 1 year ago and my life has changed since then. I used to think my pain will never go away and it ruled my life, but now thanks to Dr H my pain is much better but more important is his compassion and humanity in teaching me to move beyond pain and to not let pain define my life. I now work full time, have started gym and swimming, I still have some pain but it is only small part of my life. I feel my last 14 years were lost years and thanks to Dr H I learned to live again. He is a skillful physician but what I admire about him is his humbleness and compassion

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Value

I have been with Dr. H patient approximately 3 years at his Yorkmedical Pain clinic. I only have good things to say about Dr. H as he is courteous, friendly and straight forward and there's no second guessing. He actually sits and listens to you without rushing you out the door unlike some others I've been to. He is genuine and actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Value

Has the gift of compassion. He is totally focused on his patients and makes you feel at ease. Will take the time to explain things and gives you a sense of comfort, while instilling the appropriate humour. He’s an excellent doctor and human-being. I am very fortunate to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Value

He is a superb doctor. He is very warm and compassionate, but takes all your symptons extremely seriously. He does not let anything slide by and will insist on proper tests. He follows up diligently, and only prescribes absolutely essential medication.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Value

I absolutely LOVE this guy!! Dr. H is the best doctor I have ever had. He really does care and he really does want to help. He has been my Dr for more than 10 years. He is always in a good mood and just loves to hear any new and exciting things in your life. He's a great guy, not to mention good looking too. That always makes a trip to the Dr's easier. hahah!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Value

Dr H is great and I'm lucky to have Him as my doctor . If you have a concern he orders all the necessary tests right away, always takes your concerns seriously. His bedside manner is phenomenal, he is very comforting and truly cares. He is by far the smartest person I have ever met!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Value

It’s so important to be able to feel understood and cared for and that is exactly how Dr.H makes me feel. He is not just smart and knowledgeable, he is also caring, kind and compassionate. He has changed my life one visit at a time.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Value

For many years I have suffered from Fibromyalgia and hated to go to doctors because they always made me feel worse and weak but Dr H. changed my life. He helped me live my life with Fibromyalgia as a small part of it and not ALL of it. He is very skillful but more importantly he is caring and compassionate and of course patient. He has given me the tools to help myself. I am back to work and back enjoying my life. God Bless Dr. H

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Value

Dr. H is phenomenally thorough and accommodating. I have been lucky enough to have him as my doctor for many years and I am very fortunate. His level of attention to detail, responsiveness and escalation of care when needed is second to none. If all doctors were like this, there would be no complaints about anything at all. As far as punctuality goes, I am never held up long, but when I am, I know he is going the extra mile for someone else and I understand. He's always pleasant, always accommodating and never rushes.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Value

I am not in Richmond hill but who ever has DR.Haghighat are in great hands.I see dr.h in Newmarket at the chronic pain clinic,he is the most compassionate doctor that I have ever met,he takes his time to explain things out in detail so that you understand,most doctors don't take the time of day with you to even completely go over your tests and tell you exactly everything. trust me,this is from past experience I have had in the past with doctors. SO if you are a patient of Dr Haghighat you have a great Dr. Keep him for as long as you can, because you can't get any better than that, what a wonderful doc helps me with chronic pain,i would recommend him to every person that needed a doctor that is understanding,caring,compassionate,

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Doctors at Kasra M. Haghighat Clinic Richmond Hill

Dr. Kasra M. Haghighat

Dr. Kasra M. Haghighat

Latest Rating

No doctor has spent so much time explaining my medical condition to me. I had my first consult with him yesterday and he spent over an hour with me and gave me so mu... Read more