Rate Chemong Family Dental

Ratings for Chemong Family Dental

Value

So happy I found this place! Best dentist around hands down. Dr. Rhee really knows what he is doing and you can tell how much he loves what he does. Can't thank him enough for fixing my smile! Staff are always all smiles. Welcoming environment. State-of-the-art technology too.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Value

Beautiful facility, lovely service, personable staff, overall fantastic experience. Just a tad pricey. Would definitely recommend this dental clinic and I’ll still be going back.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Value

I saw two dentists at this clinic and they were both lovely women. Very kind and knowledgeable. My only complaint is about the costs. For my wisdom teeth removal, I was quoted over $2100. I ended up mentioning this cost to my friend, and she was able to refer me to a dentist who quoted me for $400 less. As a student, I could not pass up the savings, and went to the other dentist for my procedure. However, I would still recommend this clinic to anyone needing just the regular cleanings/exams/fillings. They were especially helpful to me as I have anxiety about visiting the dentist.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Value

CFD is amazing with our residential care agency's high risk and aggressive kids. They make them feel comfortable and pain free for every service they provide as well as relieving anxiety towards the procedures.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Love this place, amazing team work and friendly atmosphere