Tamarra Jean-Chataigne Clinic Ottawa

Clinic

Rate Tamarra Jean-Chataigne Clinic Ottawa

Ratings for Tamarra Jean-Chataigne Clinic Ottawa

Value

I think she is okay as far as the technical part, but for sure she is NOT a friendly person. I found her rude and arrogant. Okay you are smart, but looking down at people is not the way to treat others specially your patients. While she was working on my teeth she kept banging her foot to my chair. When I asked her to stop, she showed me attitude. She also pinch my lips three times which was annoying. I think she needs to work on her personality. The last thing you need when you are on dentist chair is being bossed around by your dentist. For sure I will tell her about this in my next appointment, in two weeks.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Value

I found her very neurotic and professional while she was working on my teeth. My filling fell and I had to go back to her office twice. I do not recommend her to anyone and I will never go 7Dental again. She was also super rude and arrogant. I am planning to send a formal complaint to College of Dentist and will follow up it.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Doctors at Tamarra Jean-Chataigne Clinic Ottawa

Dr. Tamarra Jean-Chataigne

Dr. Tamarra Jean-Chataigne

Latest Rating

I've been with her since 2013 and I've always had great service. She's very knowledgeable and gentle. I used to have so much pain with my previous dentist, but not ... Read more