Kitchissippi Clinic

Clinic

Rate Kitchissippi Clinic

Ratings for Kitchissippi Clinic

Value

Dr . M . K . HAS GIVEN UP ON ME A FEW TIMES , THERE ARE TIMES SHE IS NOT THERE SO I HAVE TO GO SOME WHERE ESE . SHE HAS MADE MISTAKES , AND THE FRONT DESK NEEDS WORK .

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Value

My doctor is very nice and helpful. All of the front desk receptionists however are extremely rude, inpatient and unhelpful. Every experience with them is unpleasant.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Value

I have had bad medical treatment . My Doctor there gave up on me again with my medical problems . One of the Hospitals I go to told me to look for an other Doctor , can` t find one yet

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Value

Worst Clinic in Ottawa. All the doctors left. My doctor left because it was unsafe. Horrible, rude and incompetent staff. Phone service is awful. This place has no redeeming qualities. Stay away at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Value

I'm so glad others have noticed how horrible the reception staff are. Dr fehlings is my family's doctor and I'm glad that she moved practices (now at 1 Centerpoint with some of her colleges, for those interested). I've also noticed people be upset that they weren't transferred to the new practice, maybe you can contact them at the new location. I'm sure they're quite busy now as they're taking over while dr fehlings is on maternity leave.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Value

Notices were mailed out this week indicating that three doctors have moved their practices to a new clinic in Nepean effective September 19th. My understanding is that my records have been transferred to the new clinic. No reason was given in this notice, but the "patient safety" issue listed in a review below is definitely concerning. If this many doctors are leaving the clinic there must be something going on there.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Value

I had registered with this clinic and just got a letter in the mail that was dated two months ago that my Doctor had suddenly left. He named "patient safety" as his reason for leaving. Also that I was no longer a patient at the clinic. The clinic says all their other doctors are not taking patients. This is unbelievable. I haven't even gotten blood tests back for a condition and I never will now???? Isn't abandoning your patients a criminal offence?????? The clinic said I was not registered with them only the doctor. What do I do now? My family went here too. What about them?

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Value

The reception staff is incredibly incompetent. You have to wait on hold for 15 minutes before they get to you, they don't follow up with appointments, and they are rude. Claudine is the only friendly receptionist there. Plus, I wait about 25 minutes to see the doctor every time and when she does come, she is rushed and fails to go through important details with me. I feel like a client more than anything. She is not very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Value

I have been a patient at this clinic for one year. The doctor whom I was seeing has left suddenly without warning notwithstanding the fact that I had seen him earlier that week. and no mention was made of this. The clinic staff tell me that he should be contacting his patients within the week, so far no communication from him. I called the clinic today to request an appointment with a different physician and was told that none of them is taking new patients. I was under the impression that I had registered with the whole clinic and not only with one doctor. He had initiated investigation of a potentially serious condition and I need to discuss this further with a professional so potential patients should make sure they know the limits of the care provided. I feel seriously let down.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Value

Phones were down at this clinic for three hours, not the staff's fault. Decided to go there in perso since I couldn't get a hold of anyome via phone, fax or email. Spoke with receptionist who informed me phones are now back up and running, told her that I had attempted to reach staff but there was no acknowledgement or apology. Would have been nice for her to at leazt say something. My GP was not there but the receptionist arranged for me to meet with a nurse, who was incredibly friendly and helpful. Had hoped to speak with a doctor as I arrived 20-25 minutes before lunch but was informed by nurse that all the doctors had left for the day. I understand they are busy and need holidays but I felt VERY disappointed. Expected better service from a medical clinic and I have had better experiences at Appletree Clinics (which are the most "Mickey Mouse"-type of operations have ever seen). I would expect this type of service traveling in a developing nation, not in the medical clinic that I have a family doctor at. Was told to go to a near-by walk-in clinic or the ER. No complaints about my GP at this clinic, she is amazing. But the receptionist appeared unfriendly, unsympathetic and uninterested in providing quality patient/client service.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Doctors at Kitchissippi Clinic

Dr. Patrick Macri

Dr. Patrick Macri

Latest Rating

Honestly the BEST doctor i've had, he listens, he cares, has great approach, LGBTQ2+ friendly, him and his wife (who is also a doctor) are amazing people. The office... Read more

Dr. Catherine Marie Anne Brisson

Dr. Catherine Marie Anne Brisson

Latest Rating

Dr. Brisson has been a very supportive and caring doctor. She seeks out options and listens to my concerns. Would highly recommend her.

Dr. Tara Fehlings

Dr. Tara Fehlings

Latest Rating

Dr. Fehlings today in our meet and great was fantastic. She was comprehensive in health promotion and history taking. She seemed thoughtful and kind. Very personable... Read more

Dr. Torontour

Dr. Torontour

Latest Rating

He told personal information about me to another patient breaking many confidentiality rules. If you want other people to know things about you personally then see ... Read more

Dr. M. Kappagantula

Dr. M. Kappagantula

Latest Rating

I was fortunate to have the senior Dr. Kapp for several years, and now I am equally fortunate to have the younger. I feel that she listens to my concerns, and she ma... Read more