Kitchissippi Clinic

Clinic

Rate Kitchissippi Clinic

Ratings for Kitchissippi Clinic

Value

is it closed now ? I called them and no response. Their website is down. I haven't received any notice about the closure.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Value

The receptionist is rude. Does not even acknowledge your presence, just sticks out her hand for your healthcard. Equally whoever answers the phone acts like a gate keeper and won't pass on the messages to the Dr.s;

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Value

Dr . M . K . HAS GIVEN UP ON ME A FEW TIMES , THERE ARE TIMES SHE IS NOT THERE SO I HAVE TO GO SOME WHERE ESE . SHE HAS MADE MISTAKES , AND THE FRONT DESK NEEDS WORK .

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Value

My doctor is very nice and helpful. All of the front desk receptionists however are extremely rude, inpatient and unhelpful. Every experience with them is unpleasant.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Value

I have had bad medical treatment . My Doctor there gave up on me again with my medical problems . One of the Hospitals I go to told me to look for an other Doctor , can` t find one yet

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Value

Worst Clinic in Ottawa. All the doctors left. My doctor left because it was unsafe. Horrible, rude and incompetent staff. Phone service is awful. This place has no redeeming qualities. Stay away at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Value

I'm so glad others have noticed how horrible the reception staff are. Dr fehlings is my family's doctor and I'm glad that she moved practices (now at 1 Centerpoint with some of her colleges, for those interested). I've also noticed people be upset that they weren't transferred to the new practice, maybe you can contact them at the new location. I'm sure they're quite busy now as they're taking over while dr fehlings is on maternity leave.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Value

Notices were mailed out this week indicating that three doctors have moved their practices to a new clinic in Nepean effective September 19th. My understanding is that my records have been transferred to the new clinic. No reason was given in this notice, but the "patient safety" issue listed in a review below is definitely concerning. If this many doctors are leaving the clinic there must be something going on there.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Value

I had registered with this clinic and just got a letter in the mail that was dated two months ago that my Doctor had suddenly left. He named "patient safety" as his reason for leaving. Also that I was no longer a patient at the clinic. The clinic says all their other doctors are not taking patients. This is unbelievable. I haven't even gotten blood tests back for a condition and I never will now???? Isn't abandoning your patients a criminal offence?????? The clinic said I was not registered with them only the doctor. What do I do now? My family went here too. What about them?

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Value

The reception staff is incredibly incompetent. You have to wait on hold for 15 minutes before they get to you, they don't follow up with appointments, and they are rude. Claudine is the only friendly receptionist there. Plus, I wait about 25 minutes to see the doctor every time and when she does come, she is rushed and fails to go through important details with me. I feel like a client more than anything. She is not very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Doctors at Kitchissippi Clinic

Dr. Patrick Macri

Dr. Patrick Macri

Latest Rating

Great Physician, and staff. Always attentive, and willing to listen to your concerns.

Dr. Catherine Marie Anne Brisson

Dr. Catherine Marie Anne Brisson

Latest Rating

Dr. Catherine Brisson is bilingual, polite, friendly, knowledgeable, and as helped me tremendously with my health issues in the last 2 years. I recomend her service ... Read more

Dr. Tara Fehlings

Dr. Tara Fehlings

Latest Rating

Personable, thorough, and knowledgeable. I never feel uncomfortable around Dr Fehlings.

Dr. Torontour

Dr. Torontour

Latest Rating

Have not been seeing him for a long time but so far I think he is great. He did not rush through my visits, answered all my questions and even offered up additional... Read more

Dr. M. Kappagantula

Dr. M. Kappagantula

Latest Rating

Zero complaints about Dr. Kappa. I just wish it was easier to make an appointment with her. When you call the clinic, you might be on hold for 30 minutes, and the ho... Read more