Rate Dr Greenacre Paul

Ratings for Dr Greenacre Paul

Value

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Paul Greenacre. I wanted to get 2 fillings done and end up doing 4 without my consent. Mike at the front desk over charge my insurance and I had to pay more money because Dr. Paul Greenacre insisted to get all the treatment done in one day! I felt manipulated by Dr. Paul and Mike! Dr. Greenacre is fake and desperate to make money. People, DO NOT GO THERE they will take all your money and they will insist you to pay with debit, credit and even check ANYTHING just to make money out of you.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Value

I love going to see this dentist! his expertise and knowledge is impressive! Makes you feel at ease and makes the whole experience enjoyable. A man at his age and such good physical and mental health is proof that he knows how be healthy and he's always educating his patients about positive and healthy choices! My previous dentist doesn't even compare, I;m so blessed to have Dr.Greenacre now.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Value

Dr. Greenacre is the most gentle, empathetic, compassionate and brilliant dentist that I have ever met. His care, concern and overall respect were outstanding! The hygenist was gentle, sweet, thorough and very intelligent. Dr. Greenacre blew me away with the deep concern, respect and grace in which he handled my situation. I have never, in my 38 years of living, walked into an office and been treated so kindly. There are no words to describe my utter thanks and admiration to Dr. Greenacre and his staff. If I moved to Tim Buck Two, I'd travel the seas to receive this excellent service again! Thanks Dr. Greenacre and staff...you're the greatest!!! See for yourself and you can mark my words, you will be nothing but amazed by the service that you will receive!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Doctors at Dr Greenacre Paul

Dr. Paul Greenacre

Dr. Paul Greenacre

Latest Rating

Being on ODPS its hard to find a dentist that will accept you. Thankfully I found Dr Green acres. I have a terrible habbit of grinding my teeth and therefore many of... Read more