Toothfairy Dentistry

Clinic

Rate Toothfairy Dentistry

Ratings for Toothfairy Dentistry

Value

This place is extremely clean, nice decor, opened architectural space, and the services are consistently good. I also received a discount since I do not have insurance. Dr Marcelina did 5 fillings and only charged me for 4. I was also credited the value I paid for the initial consultation and one x-ray, value of $108.00. I thought that was very nice of her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Value

I cannot put into words how great this place is. It simply does not feel like a dental clinic at all, and that is a good thing.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Value

I just put in a review for Dr. Benedito and hope others do the same. The office is very high end, meaning all computerized, radiographs on computers, direct insurance billing, TV, coffee, tea, complimentary water and a pleasant environment overall. The work is fantastic and she is often on time. She is sometimes short of staff but it is a small place and the business is growing. If you are looking for quality, this is the place, but certainly not cheap as quality comes with a price. Honestly I do not mind since it is my mouth she works on. Already did two veneers and have a couple of more things to do.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Value

I had tooth cavitie filling done and whitening process ... The clinic shines like my tooth ;) Loved how gentle and delicate the girls team were and the affordable value :)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Doctors at Toothfairy Dentistry

Dr. Marcelina Benedito

Dr. Marcelina Benedito

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Can’t be happier. My smile is not the best but it is slowly improving. I started with a few root canal treatments and now I am doing my first crown but plan on doi... Read more