DR. SUSANA SEBESTYEN & ASSOC. / SEA BEST ENTERPRISES INC.

DR. SUSANA SEBESTYEN & ASSOC. / SEA BEST ENTERPRISES INC.

Clinic

Rate DR. SUSANA SEBESTYEN & ASSOC. / SEA BEST ENTERPRISES INC.

Value

Ratings for DR. SUSANA SEBESTYEN & ASSOC. / SEA BEST ENTERPRISES INC.

Value

Awesome care by awesome doctors and staff. Thank you so much for all you do.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Value

I am so blessed for having Dr. Susana Sebestyen as my optometrist. It gives me great joy to see her limitless TLC to all her patients. As a patient I am grateful. As a friend I am privileged. Dr. Sebestyen not only takes the time but she actually dedicates her time to make sure patients totally understand the health of their eyes. Thank you SeaBest Enterprise. Thank you Gabi, Jasmina, and Grace.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Value

I see an associate of this practice, and have seen Dr. Sebastyen on occasion. Everyone has been very kind there and were exceptionally helpful when my sight was affected by cancer.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Value

Great location, free parking, excellent facilities, great doc.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Value

I had a very positive experience. Dr. Sebestyen is always on time, and when I needed her most she spent a ton of time with me and explained everything very thoroughly before I even knew to ask the questions. She is worth every penny and more. She went out of her way to help me, and even came in on Sunday to see me and to make sure my eyes are healing the way they should. I highly recommend her to everyone I know. I think there are not enough people making good comments about good people.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Doctors at DR. SUSANA SEBESTYEN & ASSOC. / SEA BEST ENTERPRISES INC.

Dr. Susana Sebestyen

Dr. Susana Sebestyen

Latest Rating

Dr. Susana is absolutely amazing! Love her positivity and smile welcomes us in every time when we get out eyes checked! Recommended for sure!!