DR. SUSANA SEBESTYEN & ASSOC. / SEA BEST ENTERPRISES INC.

DR. SUSANA SEBESTYEN & ASSOC. / SEA BEST ENTERPRISES INC.

Clinic

Rate DR. SUSANA SEBESTYEN & ASSOC. / SEA BEST ENTERPRISES INC.

Value

Ratings for DR. SUSANA SEBESTYEN & ASSOC. / SEA BEST ENTERPRISES INC.

Value

Excellent in all aspects. Very thorough and caring and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Value

Couldn't ask for a better optometrist, Dr Sebestyen is very thorough , i had a little problem, and she had me. C ome back to make sure it had gone away. I also was able to select my new glasses there, from a huge selection. ,

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Value

Awesome care by awesome doctors and staff. Thank you so much for all you do.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Value

I am so blessed for having Dr. Susana Sebestyen as my optometrist. It gives me great joy to see her limitless TLC to all her patients. As a patient I am grateful. As a friend I am privileged. Dr. Sebestyen not only takes the time but she actually dedicates her time to make sure patients totally understand the health of their eyes. Thank you SeaBest Enterprise. Thank you Gabi, Jasmina, and Grace.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Value

I see an associate of this practice, and have seen Dr. Sebastyen on occasion. Everyone has been very kind there and were exceptionally helpful when my sight was affected by cancer.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Value

Great location, free parking, excellent facilities, great doc.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Value

I had a very positive experience. Dr. Sebestyen is always on time, and when I needed her most she spent a ton of time with me and explained everything very thoroughly before I even knew to ask the questions. She is worth every penny and more. She went out of her way to help me, and even came in on Sunday to see me and to make sure my eyes are healing the way they should. I highly recommend her to everyone I know. I think there are not enough people making good comments about good people.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Doctors at DR. SUSANA SEBESTYEN & ASSOC. / SEA BEST ENTERPRISES INC.

Dr. Susana Sebestyen

Dr. Susana Sebestyen

Latest Rating

Called with odd symptoms and was seen within an hour and surgery booked within a day... Thank GOD for great service so I didn't go blind.