DR. SUSANA SEBESTYEN & ASSOC. / SEA BEST ENTERPRISES INC.

DR. SUSANA SEBESTYEN & ASSOC. / SEA BEST ENTERPRISES INC.

Clinic

Rate DR. SUSANA SEBESTYEN & ASSOC. / SEA BEST ENTERPRISES INC.

Value

Ratings for DR. SUSANA SEBESTYEN & ASSOC. / SEA BEST ENTERPRISES INC.

Value

We went to this practice for many years. Last year my wife came for irrigation and probe of her lacrimal duct because of watery eyes. She was assigned to Dr Thiru Shathasivam. I phoned the practice to ask if they could provide a report of their findings and treatment as my wife has memory loss and I could not accompany her. They kept her there for nearly an hour and charged $175 plus a $70 retinal scan which was not requested. All my wife brought back was a sticky note with minimal detail and the bill. There was no prescription provided for the eye test performed. My brother in another province is an ophthalmologist was shocked at this fee as he charges a paying patient no more than $45 for clearing blocked ducts. I had great difficulty getting the practice to provide the prescription until I phoned the College of Optometry who told me that they are required to provide this by law. However they also told me that there is no official fee schedule and the optometrist can charge whatever they like. I never found out if they treated the ducts of one or both eyes despite paying all this money. Needless to say we will not return here again. They took advantage of an elderly and vulnerable person.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Value

I am so blessed for having Dr. Susana Sebestyen as my optometrist. It gives me great joy to see her limitless TLC to all her patients. As a patient I am grateful. As a friend I am privileged. Dr. Sebestyen not only takes the time but she actually dedicates her time to make sure patients totally understand the health of their eyes. Thank you SeaBest Enterprise. Thank you Gabi, Jasmina, and Grace.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Value

I see an associate of this practice, and have seen Dr. Sebastyen on occasion. Everyone has been very kind there and were exceptionally helpful when my sight was affected by cancer.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Value

Great location, free parking, excellent facilities, great doc.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Value

I had a very positive experience. Dr. Sebestyen is always on time, and when I needed her most she spent a ton of time with me and explained everything very thoroughly before I even knew to ask the questions. She is worth every penny and more. She went out of her way to help me, and even came in on Sunday to see me and to make sure my eyes are healing the way they should. I highly recommend her to everyone I know. I think there are not enough people making good comments about good people.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Doctors at DR. SUSANA SEBESTYEN & ASSOC. / SEA BEST ENTERPRISES INC.

Dr. Susana Sebestyen

Dr. Susana Sebestyen

Latest Rating

Dr. Susana is absolutely amazing! Love her positivity and smile welcomes us in every time when we get out eyes checked! Recommended for sure!!