The Clinic on Dupont

Clinic

Rate The Clinic on Dupont

Ratings for The Clinic on Dupont

Value

I had a very productive first session with my psychologist at this clinic. I feel confident that I will be able to implement strategies to feel less socially anxious. It was a vey comfortable experience.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Value

I work with an excellent psychologist at this clinic. She really cares about her patients and their wellbeing. I would strongly recommend this clinic as a discrete, private option to dealing with depression and anxiety.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Value

The Clinic on Dupont has been a big part of our family over the last 3 years. We first sought their highly recommended services because our daughter was struggled with severe anxiety and clinical depression. We have participated in family counselling, couples counselling and individual counselling with a number of psychologists and therapists at The Clinic. We have had very positive experiences with each of them. No matter what we talked about there always seemed to be a thoughtful process involved, and I always knew that my family and I were in very good hands. I would recommend The Clinic on Dupont without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Value

I had a terrific experience with this clinic. I was able to book an appointment for the next day. The psychologist got back to me right away. I really appreciate all the support this clinic has shown in such a short period of time.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Value

This is probably the most unprofessional service that I have received. My psychologist was impatient and didn't respond to my emails for weeks. I can't believe how terrible this service was.

Submitted January 10, 2018

Value

I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience at The Clinic on Dupont. My psychologist is warm and empathetic and the location is discreet and private feeling. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone who needs a safe place to talk.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Doctors at The Clinic on Dupont

Dr. Zoe Laksman

Dr. Zoe Laksman

Latest Rating

Dr. Zoe Laksman is amazing. I have been seeing her for many years now and she has always gone out of her way to make time for me. I'd recommend her to anyone!