Rate Lambton Shores Family Dental

Ratings for Lambton Shores Family Dental

Value

Dr. San Jose goes above and beyond to makes sure you have a comfortable experience. I was very nervous (due to bad past experiences with a different dentist) and he patiently worked with my anxiety to give me a pain free visit. All the staff seem to have a great family like vibe which just contributes to the all around comfort of the atmosphere. Reception is friendly and helpful. Riley is always a ray of sunshine. I'm happy to have found comfort in my new family dentist.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Value

New to the area. Moved to the outskirts of forest. Very happy with this clinc and the staff. Will for sure be back

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Value

I am so happy with the service that I received from this office. I had to drag my boys to the dentist kicking and screaming, now they love going because it means they get to see Dr. San Jose! They made me feel so calm and comfortable. The prices are also very fair. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Value

Beautiful new office! The staff is friendly and great at what they do! I am so happy with their service - this is my dentist for life! Highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Value

Beautiful location, fantastic attentive staff, highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr san jose is very laid back and very gentle an amazing dentist