MyHealth Care Centre (Port Credit)

MyHealth Care Centre (Port Credit)

Clinic

Rate MyHealth Care Centre (Port Credit)

Value

Ratings for MyHealth Care Centre (Port Credit)

Value

I'm recommending this amazing and professional clinic to all my friends and family. I now go on a regular basis and find that I am generally feeling so much better, even better than prior to my injury. A clinic filled with caring staff that goes the extra mile-always.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Value

I was able to climb a Mayan ruin in Belize that's over 100 feet because Dr. Skiby fixed me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Value

Amazing service. Very professional. Klara Ric is your go-to massage therapist!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Value

Excellent personalized service. Dr. Skiby and his team are phenomenal. Highly recommend for your health needs.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Value

I had been struggling with back and neck pain for months and finally booked an appt with My health Care Center. BEST DECISION! The faculty was clean and relaxing and the massage was wonderful. I feel back to my regular self!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Value

Entire team of physios, chiros and massage therapists truly care about their patients. I would not feel as good as I do today if it were not for their amazing help. Best chiros, physios and massage therapists in Mississauga for sure! Thank you to Dr. Mike and his entire team for all that you have done for me and family throughout the years!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Value

I had very bad knee issues. Over 6-months I went to the clinic and with their help and prescribed exercises, I'm now almost as good as new for an old guy!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Value

I had some backpain during my pregnancy and Klara treated me with a few massages which were done very professionally. I felt much better..She is very experienced in doing massages for pregnant women. Thank you, Klara!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Value

Everything was fine and the services here were great.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Value

Rabih, Klara, and Mike have all treated me during the past 2 years, both for injuries and health maintenance. I cannot say enough about the quality of care, amazing results, and genuine personal interest in their patients that each of them has consistently demonstrated. I wouldn't even think of going anywhere else for chiropractic, physiotherapy, or massage.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Doctors at MyHealth Care Centre (Port Credit)

Dr. Mike Skiby

Dr. Mike Skiby

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I have been going to Mike for treatments for over two years now and he is always professional, on time and willing to share his knowledge with me. So often he sugges... Read more