Upper Village Dental Care

Clinic

Rate Upper Village Dental Care

Ratings for Upper Village Dental Care

Value

Good Dental clinic with nice staff and friendly people. Doctors are also very friendly as well. My hygienist Ashley was awesome. Very informative and gentle.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Value

very clean and new clinic, liked both the doctors here. They were very accommodating to me on the weekend. help fixed my tooth in short notice.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Value

Lovely dental clinic, always impressed by Dr. Lee and her staff. They seem to go the extra mile for us every time we visit. Everyone always has a smile on their face which is pretty important if you work at a dental clinic. Staff seem very professional and friendly at the same time.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Value

Best dental clinic in MArkham area. Friendly staff and two gentle dentist. No complains here.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Value

Fantastic dental office. best dental experience I've had so far. have no issues recommending these guys. keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Value

Seems like an honest family dental clinic. We were impressed with our first visit. my 3 year old was able to get her first filling done here.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Value

Good dental clinic to go if you are on the edge of Markham. We came to Markham from uxbridge looking for a good dental office and this place fits the bill. Staff were really nice and Shawna was great with my cleaning. Really funny and made our family feel comfortable. It was worth the drive down to Markham since most places where we live had really bad hours or weren't really that good.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Value

Nice modern clinic ! Very clean place with great staff. Love the videogames for the kids.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Doctors at Upper Village Dental Care

Dr. Tassia Karen Lee

Dr. Tassia Karen Lee

Latest Rating

Excellent dentist with great skills. She is very soft spoken and you feel comfortable right from the beginning. Was really impressed with her bedside manner. Deta... Read more