Dr Zina Alwash

Clinic

Rate Dr Zina Alwash

Ratings for Dr Zina Alwash

Value

Very nice and clean! I highly recommend this clinic

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

Value

I can’t recommend this place enough. I went to this clinic for the first time last year after finding it through google and reading all the good reviews. I was empresed with everything.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Value

The best dental office ever! Dr. Zina Alwash and her staff are kind and professional!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Value

The dentist ever. Extremely friendly staff. Nice guidance. A wonderful hygienist and a knowledgeable receptionist. What else you need.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Value

I used to work across the street from this office many years ago. I moved to Mississauga now but I still go there every 6 months for my cleaning and checkup.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Value

Amazing service, cleane and caring staff. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a full service family dentist in Markham.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Value

We have been dr Zina's patient for last 4 years and I'm so honored to have her as our family dentist. She is the best dentist very smart,intelligent and caring towards her all patients. We drive all the way from ajax to markham to see this excellent dentist. I highly recommend this dentist

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Value

I have been going to this office for many years. The previous dentist was a really good one but he never put effort to update the office. It is totally different now. The new doctor is a sweetheart. She is an amazing professional and has a great taste.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Value

I love that this office is wheelchair accessible. They have plenty of free parking.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Value

Clean, professional and easy to access. Since Dr Alwash took over this place is totally improved. Good job.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

From the moment you enter the office, you are greeted by modern decor and extremely friendly help at the front desk. You just know that a welcomed experience is awai... Read more