Dr. Michael G. Robbins

Clinic

Rate Dr. Michael G. Robbins

Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Robbins

Value

Great Chiropractor. State of the art equipment like cold laser, ultrasound and interferential current. Clean facilities with on site parking and friendly staff. Real homey feel to the office. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Value

I have been a patient of Dr. Robbins for about 16 years. I have been getting chiropractic care for approximately 40 years and he is the BEST chiropractor that I have ever used. Because of my husband's profession, we had to move a lot and I have used many, many chiropractors over the years. Dr. Robbins has God-gifted hands! He is able to keep my back in good shape (it was damaged terribly in a car wreck), keeps my wrists in alignment so that I don't have carpal tunnel -- and won't get carpal tunnel if my wrists are in good shape -- and he keeps my ankles adjusted. My daughter has scoliosis and he has worked wonders for her. I am VERY PLEASED with the care that I and my family receive and refer all of my friends to him. They are just as pleased with the care as I am.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Value

I love this doctor. He is patient, kind, and welcoming. Treats me like a friend, not just a patient or "chart number." I would highly recommend Dr. Michael Robbins! Excellent!

Value

I like the wholistic approach to chiropractic care. When I first visited Dr. Robbins complaining of chronic pain in my neck, shoulders, and lower back, I had no idea that my spinal problems were also linked to other medical issues I had been ignoring for years. Within the first two weeks of treatment, I'm noticing a 60-70% reduction in constant pain and have improved my range of motions. The gentle and effective treatments I have received from Dr. Robbins and the great positive results gives me such a positive outlook on life.

Value

I like the way I feel when I visit. Dr. Michael Robbins is friendly and the place is comfortable, not clinical. Dr Robbins is very knowledgeable about chiropractic and how to treat injuries. He provides excellent service and value for your money. I love my treatment I get from him.

Value

I visited Dr Robbins through a referral from a friend of mine. What a great experience. I have been visiting him for over two months now and I am symptom free. I would highly recommend...

Value

I'm a disabled veteran of the Afghanistan war that has suffered from severe migraines for a number of years. The all the other health professionals have been less-than helpful with only prescribing medications to "mask" the pain. My best friend suggested that I try chiropractic care for the migraines as it helped him quite a bit with his. Before coming to Dr. Robbins I had 3-5 migraines a week, some lasting days. Now I have ZERO. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Robbins he is the best

Value

What can I say? Dr. Robbins is friendly and his chiropractor skills are amazing! I personally have come a long way with all of the care I have received. Thank you so much!

Value

I feel so much better because I know having regular weekly chiropractic adjustments is keeping my whole body healthier. Regular adjustments from Dr. Robbins just makes me feel great. This is my favorite time of the week!!! I'm taking care of me !! Dr. Robbins has the greatest chiropractic office in Markham. Thank you!

Value

It's really simple... BEST Chiroprator I have ever used. Dr Robbins is top notch, I have been going here for a number of years and could not be happier with the results. They are using state of the art chiropractic and cold laser. Don't wait any longer to start feeling your best, take advantage of Dr. Robbins expertise in helping people with chiropractic.

Doctors at Dr. Michael G. Robbins

Dr. Michael Robbins

Dr. Michael Robbins

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I've been coming for more than 4 years and it has changed my life. As a child I was in automobile accident with my mother. This caused me to have both severe and mil... Read more