Dr. Michael G. Robbins

Clinic

Rate Dr. Michael G. Robbins

Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Robbins

Value

Dr. Robbins is a gifted chiropractor and his office is extremely well run. He is likable and knowledgeable. I have been to various chiropractors over the years for everything from car accidents to sports injuries. I like Dr. Robbins because he listens to what you tell him as well as making his own judgements based on examination. His adjustments are gentle yet very effective. What really impressed me was when he suggested exercises to strengthen my core so that I wouldn't need his services as often. He taught me the exercises himself and I am in much stronger now than before I met him. I am not a person who typically writes reviews but in this case, it is well deserved. If you are unsure of whether to go to a chiropractor or looking for a chiropractor in Markham, just go talk to Dr. Robbins and see what you think. Personally, I think he has a gift and I am glad that I found him!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Value

Dr. Robbins is one of the most genuine, caring people you could possibly know. He has been able to help our family with migraine headaches, as well as neck and back challenges, with great results. I constantly recommend Dr. Robbins, to friends and to others. Also, Dr. Robbins is so fantastic, he is so empathetic, friendly, & very professional. Go see him, he is in Markham, and a great chiropractor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Value

What can I say, this is by far the best chiropractic office and chiropractor in Markham. Dr. Robbins is compassionate and caring, not to mention knowledgeable. He is also very friendly and attentive. You never have any problems getting in to see Dr. Robbins on time. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. I highly recommend Dr. Michael Robbins to everyone who asks me about a great chiropractor and clinic.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Value

Clean, well kept and homey clinic space. Dr. Robbins has very up to date equipment, that are state of the art. Things such as cold laser, interential current therapy and ultra sound. He also gives a wonderful massage. Dr. Robbins has up to date equipment and fracilities

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Value

Great atmosphere and modern equipment. Dr. Robbins is friendly and gives great treatments and is on time. Great Value!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Value

Fast affordable service. Clean and modern facility with state of the art equipment. I really like the chiropractor there, Dr. Michael Robbins.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Value

Being in the landscape field, I have visited various Chiropractic clinics through the years but about 5 years ago, a family member recommended Dr. Robbins and I am so happy that they did. At the time I was in chronic pain due to a fall that had jarred both my shoulder and elbow. I met a Doctor who was personable, knowledgeable and professional. He assessed my injuries, explained the assessment and recommended a course of treatments that has left me pain free! I've since contacted him for other types of treatments and in every case, the treatments have worked. His knowledge base is vast and he is always updating his knowledge base for pain management and treatment. Our whole family highly recommends Dr. Robbins. Thank you, Dr. Robbins for taking such great care of us!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Value

Dr. Robbins is amazing, not only in how good he is at healing people, but how he conducts his business. He's honest, straightforward, and constantly re-invests in his practice which only benefits his patients. I couldn't imagine a better place to go for chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Value

Not only do I get amazing treatment at Dr. Robbins Markham Chiropractic, but Michael gives such professional, friendly and compassionate service. I have never had to wait for treatment if I was in discomfort and he always make the time to help as soon as you need to be seen. I am so glad that I was referred by my friend Kelly 5 years ago. I recently moved to Barrie, however will continue to come to Markham and Dr. Robbins for my chiropractic needs.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Value

Dr. Robbins is knowledgeable and informative; office hours are early and late evening so he is convenient for a busy schedule! Noticeable pain relief without the use of drugs! I would recommend Dr. Robbins, Markham Chiropractic, to anyone experiencing chronic or acute pain!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I've been coming for more than 4 years and it has changed my life. As a child I was in automobile accident with my mother. This caused me to have both severe and mil... Read more