Rate Guiltinan Family Dentistry

Ratings for Guiltinan Family Dentistry

Value

My husband and I recently moved from Toronto and were referred to Dr. Cernea through a friend. I like that Dr. Cernea and the staff are so friendly and thorough! Also love the late hours with my kids busy schedules. Thank you Dr. Cernea and staff for taking care of my family, a good dentist is hard to find!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Value

Clean cozy home like dental office with a caring staff. Love the television and the modern decor in the waiting room. Office has Modern equipment and available parking in the back. Love the evenings hours as it is convenient for my busy schedule.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Value

Clean and professional environment with friendly staff. This office has a welcoming, warm atmosphere while offering the latest, innovative dental technologies to improve your smile and make you feel comfortable. DR. MARIA CERNEA is very caring and attentive, while educating her patients about every procedure. I highly reccommend this dental office.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017