Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio

Clinic

Rate Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio

Ratings for Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio

Value

Our family of 5 have been clients at Cafe of Life for around a year. Dr. Joel and his staff are friendly, accommodating and personable. They go out of their way to connect with you and the practice has a community feel that is unique and warming. Our weekly stops feel like a visit with an old friend.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Value

For almost 2 years my family has been receiving regular Chiropractic Care at Café of Life. I am almost 40 and I can tell you that these last two years have been the healthiest of my life. I rarely if ever get sick, I have more energy, and the aches and pains that used to hinder me have vanished. My wife and kids have also seen the same type of results I have been to other Chiropractors before, but I knew right away that Joel and his team were different. They also promote a healthy and active lifestyle and actually practice what they preach - PASSIONATELY!! The relaxed family atmosphere at the Café also makes you feel very welcome. I promote this place any chance I get. For those looking to take charge of their health, you need to come here. Its a life changer!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Value

I first came to the Cafe for back pain, and since I have seen benefits in so many other areas of my life. Headaches that I have had for my whole life have decreased, my back pain is gone, and my over all health has improved. Beyond my health, going to the Cafe is always a great experience. Everyone is extremely friendly and great to chat with. At the Cafe you aren't just a client; Dr. Joel takes the time to get to know you and always knows what is going on in your life. I would recommend the Cafe to any of my friends or family in London.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Value

Most amazing office and staff! So knowledgeable and caring. Such a pleasure to attend this clinic and really feel part of a community. Always looking out for everyone's best health! What more can you ask for!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Value

I started service with Joel, having bothersome lower back pain. I noticed positive results within a month. Service is great and the facility is convenient. They genuinely care about their clients.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Value

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Joel for a long time. He is the best chiropractor in town. Caring and passionate.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Value

You can feel the warm and welcoming environment as soon as you step in

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Value

No words can express the great experience I had at Cafe of Life Chiropractic Studio! I moved to London from Toronto and was referred to the amazing team at Cafe of Life by my previous chiropractor. After seeing Dr. Joel and the team for two years I experienced great improvements. Not to mention just stepping foot in the studio weekly was a refreshing experience of warm welcomes and positivity that set my day on the right path. If you are looking for a chiropractor in London, this is the place to be with a team that will further you on the journey to be the best you possible!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Value

The Cafe is a welcoming environment with Doctors that want you to live to your potential in all areas of health and they are excited to help you get there. Dr. Joel's level of knowledge is amazing and he's always willing to give you the advice you need to improve. I've a been a practice member for a few years now and the difference in how I feel on a daily basis is remarkable compared to the way i felt prior to joining.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Value

Joel's hands are strong yet gentle and satisfying at the same time.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Joel has helped me greatly. Until I started seeing him, I did not know how out of alignment I was. I feel better than ever.

Dr. Justine Ward

Dr. Justine Ward

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Latest Rating

Dr. Justine is a fantastic chiropractor and an encyclopedia of information. Loved her Advanced Seminars on Brain Health and her passion for our family's health.