Rate Alba Dental Centre

Ratings for Alba Dental Centre

Value

I went to Alba Dentral Centre with a problem I was having with a tooth. Dr. Baalbaki clearly outlined my options. Once I decided to get a crowns, she explained the procedure making sure I understood what would happen and the time it would take. She made me feel comfortable with her kind and professional manner. Neither the doctor nor I were happy with the colour of the crowns when they came back from the lab so she had them made again. Before progressing, Dr. Baalbaki made sure I was happy with the new crowns. Not only is Dr. Baalbaki a highly skilled dentist but she is concerned about her patient's well being. Actually the entire staff are always helpful and courteous. When I had my teeth cleaned, the hygienist, Rachel did a great job. I am confident that no matter what dental work I need done, they will be able to take care of it. I can't recommend Alba Dental Centre highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Value

I had a recent dental crisis and was looking for a new dentist so researched on 'Rate MDs' and found Alba Dental Centre. I am generally a very calm person but when it comes to the dentist I have had very poor experiences and I am EXTREMELY anxious when I visit. Dr. Alsabbagh was amazing - he treated me with the utmost respect and kindness and gentleness even when I couldn't control my nerves! He was very conscientious of my fears and walked me through all of the steps (I eventually had to have a root canal). The receptionist Krista is more than kind and super friendly which makes the visit or calls warm and welcoming. Almost like you are part of the family. I would highly recommend Alba Dental if you are looking for a really great dental experience or if you are nervous about going - you won't be after you visit them!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Value

The location is convenient, the staff is helpful beyond expectations and Dr Alsabbagh is not only a great dentist but he understands the importance of also being a people person. Very pleased to have found that place and would recommend it to anyone looking for a trustworthy dentist.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Value

I came to this clinic because it's nearby my house, and was pleasantly surprised that it was brand new, clean, and has a very friendly staff. Glad I am able to switch to a dentist closer to my home.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

She is a good dentist, she knows what she do. I would recommend her to family and friends.

Dr. Sharif Alsabbagh

Dr. Sharif Alsabbagh

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Very impressed with his professionalism and knowledge.