Rate Alba Dental Centre

Ratings for Alba Dental Centre

Value

very professional and accommodating. The doctors always keep you well informed. The entire staff is great, even with our 2 young daughters.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Value

Best dental care in London. The doctors at Alba Dental are very highly skilled and accommodating the patients' needs. Treatment plans are always clear and efficient. Cost is always considered to the favor of patients' budgets. Special thanks to Dr Alsabbagh and the friendly team...

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Value

Very friendly staff with modern technology. Hygenist was awesome. Definitely Alba has the Dentist in London. She cares !!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Value

Great service, friendly and very professional staff.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Value

Friendly , Clean , punctual and above all high level of skill and experience in very professional way

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Value

I loved it there and my overall experience was great 👍🏻 definitely would refer my family and friends I was one of those who hates to go to dentist but not any more as I finally found the best dentist for lifetime 😊

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Value

Positive experiences for our entire family of five, each time we have visited! Dr. Alsabbagh and his staff are great and their receptionist, Krista, truly is wonderful!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Value

Fast & Very Friendly are the easy things to say, but it goes so much farther. So much knowledge - Explained so simply! So many options - So expertly executed! Yes they might be right out my front door, but worth the drive from anywhere you live!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Value

Very welcoming and professional staff, combined with a clean and great looking facility. I hadn't been to the dentist in a long time, but the staff here made me feel at home. The treatment plan was very easy to understand and prices were competitive, especially for a student like myself. I can't recommend Alba Dental enough! I'm even considering coming back here once a year at least even though I'm from Toronto. They're that good. =)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Value

Everyone is very friendly and helpful great staff and office

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I used to hate going to the dentist before I started seeing Dr. Balbaki. Her and her staff make everything super easy and convenient. More importantly, I feel that I... Read more

Dr. Sharif Alsabbagh

Dr. Sharif Alsabbagh

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Very impressed with his professionalism and knowledge.