Rate Alba Dental Centre

Ratings for Alba Dental Centre

Value

Excellent shop - no complaints. good staff - up to date equipment

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Value

Everyone is always so nice.. you are greeted the moment you step through the door with a smile and the question do you want water.. the dentist is friendly, and make you feel like family. I highly recommend Alba Dental.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Value

Best dental office I have ever been too. I have now switched my entire family over. They go above and beyond for all their patients. I sat in the waiting room during March break for over 2 hours waiting for my children and was blown away by how personal each conversation sounded. Stephanie treats you like you are part of their family, she was so well tuned with each patient and their personal needs. Netflix for the kids, colouring books for restless children and water offered to all the parents waiting, as well as free wifi! Insurance was easy and was direct billed. Dr Sharif was very personable and was great with the kids. Thank you again Alba Dental!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Value

I echo the previous reviews. The office is so clean, the lady, sorry I don’t know her name, how checked my insurance plan was so helpful and supportive. The female dentist was amazing. I had a tooth pulled literally with no pain at all, unlike my awful previous experience. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Value

The female dentist is amazing. I visited them for an emergency, she did a great job. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Value

Wow what an awesome experience. I hate going to the dentist usually but this was an enjoyable experience. Friendly staff, talented dentist and clean office. Ask for Dr. Baalbaki, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

Value

I recently had my first visit and it was flawless. Everyone from the front desk personnel to the dental hygienist to the Dentist herself were so professional and thorough. It’s clean, high- tech, welcoming— and gives an all around bright spin on going to the Dentist.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Value

Dr. Sharif Alsabbagh and his assistants are nothing short of amazing! I had all four of my wisdom teeth out and was very nervous. They did nothing but comfort me and make me feel safe. I healed very fast and without complications. I am thoroughly impressed with this Dental office and really enjoy how kind the staff are.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Value

Check-in was easy and simple. I showed up really early for my appointment but after signing in and filling out the medical survey I was seen within 10 minutes. Kasha was so friendly, conversational, and funny while taking my x-rays. Dr. Balbaaki was very down to earth and friendly as well. When discussing my x-rays her bedside manner was terrific and factual. No pressure or shaming about my dental health. She laid out several options and future appointments that will address all my dental needs. Rachel, dental hygienist, was very knowledgeable and friendly while doing the cleaning. I don't recall the receptionist name but she as well was very friendly and helpful scheduling a couple future appointments. I have already recommended Alba Dental to friends

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Value

Dr. Alsabbagh is amazing in his dentistry. I work in Dentistry...first crown I have ever had cemented...perfect! Great team...great office...great dentists!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

he staff there is exceptionally nice and curtious . Dr Baalbaki is my savior today getting my tooth out with basically no pain at all.. as long as she's there I'll ... Read more

Dr. Sharif Alsabbagh

Dr. Sharif Alsabbagh

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Alsabbagh is a wonderful Dentist. I am an adult patient that faints when I see blood or recieve injections. Dr. Alsabbagh was compassionate and comforting when I... Read more