Dove Dental Ilderton

Clinic

Rate Dove Dental Ilderton

Ratings for Dove Dental Ilderton

Value

Very clean and well put team. I am so happy that we have such an amazing dental office in Ilderton.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Value

My family is really happy with the experience in Dove dental Ilderton

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Value

We drive over an hour to come to Dove Dental Ilderton and will be forever patients. The office is clean, friendly and the staff are the most welcoming, always greeting with a big smile, asking about our family. They really take the time to get to know every patient and take the time to care for all of our dental needs and answer any questions! Love this place!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Value

We are very happy to call this place our dental office. The staff and doctors are top notch. :)

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Value

Awesome work! And worked fast on my tooth when is was sore.

Value

I just love it here! Everyone is always so welcoming! I've had anxiety my whole life about going to the dentist - until I started coming here! My daughter who is 4 just had her first caviety (eeek!) and Dr.Sanderson is absolutely awesome. She had it filled and still can't wait to go back! When we drive by she asks if we can stop haha 😊

Value

We switched from a dentist in a London and drive in to Ilderton to see Dr Sherghin and Dr Sanderson as they are exceptional at their job. They are great with my young kids, the hygienists and receptionist are so personable and friendly and make you feel right at home. They provide excellent service and are quick to educate you on your oral hygiene and best practices. Our whole family enjoys coming to the dentist and I'm so glad we switched!! Thanks for the wonderful dental service!

Great service . Friendly staff and great with kids

Value

Amazing Staff, so warm and caring. The office is immaculate. Usually going to the dentist can be stressful but the staff make you feel very relaxed and the communication is amazing.

Value

I’ve been going to Dove Dental Ilderton for almost 2 years now, and every time I go I leave with confidence, knowledge, and I always feel exceptionally taken care of. I am not in any way, shape or form a fan of my teeth, but Dr. Shergin has given me lots of confidence back after years of almost none, and I LOVE wearing my smile now!! I would highly recommend anyone coming here. It’s overly friendly, immaculate, and anyone that you see in there makes you feel like part of the Dove family! I always look forward to my next appointment!!

Doctors at Dove Dental Ilderton

Dr. Hesham Sherghin

Dr. Hesham Sherghin

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

My son was experiencing some major pain on his lower left side. I called Dr.Sherghin and he attended to our care immediately. He even followed up the very next day... Read more

Dr. Jonathan Sanderson

Dr. Jonathan Sanderson

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr.Sanderson and his team are simply remarkable. I wouldn't trust anyone else but him.

Dr. Jon Sanderson

Dr. Jon Sanderson

1 review

Latest Rating

I highly recommend Dr Sanderson and his staff. His attention to detail is second to none. I always enjoy my visits and the fantastic service provided.