Rate Century Stone Dental

Ratings for Century Stone Dental

Value

I was in for an emergency and Christine made sure I was seen right away. It was the best dental experience I ever had!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Value

The best dental cleaning in my life! I saw a dental hygienist named Julie and wow what an experience! It was truly a wow cleaning. She is gentle, thorough, joyful, caring, and super funny! I am already looking forward to my next appointment. I give this office a 5 star... truly because of my experience with Julie

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Value

Everyone at this dentist office is wonderful, from the front desk staff, the hygienists, and the dentists. Everyone is kind and goes out of their way to make sure you feel comfortable (because going to the dentist isn't anyone's version of 'fun'). BUT, above all, Julie... Julie goes above and beyond to make your time in the chair the best experience it can be. She is considerate and kind, patient and informative, and best of all... FUNNY! I am guaranteed ease and laughter any time I am there, and for that I am grateful! xo I highly recommend Century Stone Dental... and if you are planning a visit, make sure you book your time with Julie!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Value

I am a new patient to this office and I can not believe the quality of care! This office was recommended to me by my daughter and I was nervous about switching dentists. I was at my old dental office for 16 years and didn't know much about my own teeth. I decided to try Century stone dental to see what the difference is. I was blown away by my first appointment. I came in for an exam and cleaning and it was such a thorough exam and the best cleaning I have even had. I can't believe how clean my teeth feel. Also, Julie is the most gentle and wonderful Hygienist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Value

This office is gorgeous, and I trust the what Dr. Sims says. He doesn't come across as shady and out for your money. I was going elsewhere and I was told I needed 10K in treatment, with Dr. Sims it was only 3k and I am happy and my mouth is healthy! Thank you Christine for all your help booking my appointments and getting me in.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Value

Dr. Sims is great! Christine thank you so much for helping us and explaining how our insurance works.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Value

Love Dr Urqhart and Lisa Ross great location and office. Great to deal with!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Value

What an amazing staff! I always feel at home and welcome. The dentists and hygienists always speak to me like a person and not another number. LOVE THIS OFFICE!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Value

Great! Very clean, friendly staff, not pushy. Prices seem in line with other dental offices. They also have screens to watch Netflix while your procedures are being done.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Value

Excellent, felt like I was in good hands, love the staff

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Some kind of wonderful - professional, punctual and steamy in his delivery

Dr. Christopher Sims

Dr. Christopher Sims

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I am a relatively new patient of Dr Sim's and can't say enough about him and this excellent dental practice. The front desk staff are efficient, professional and cu... Read more