Rate Spinel Dental

Ratings for Spinel Dental

Value

The office staff were vert friendly and the dentist Dr Sayeh was very informative about questions I had.

Value

This place is awesome; couldn’t think of a better dentist office.

Value

Highly recommended, Never have to wait, the staff is always kind and professional. The office is pristine.

Value

I absolutely love how everyone is so caring and patient with me. Dr. Hadianfar is absolutely AWESOME as well as the rest of the staff.

Value

FRIENDLY and PROFESSIONAL staff. Well,have been going there for years now and would recommend to all my family and friends as i have many times. I enjoy the staff and they seem to enjoy being there. Lots of smiles. Very professional and friendly staff, free ample parking. They'll call email and text to remind me of appointment, and trust me i need all of the reminders. Thanks All 😊😍

Value

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The staff works hard to schedule appointments around your day. From the moment you walk through the door, the reception is warm, welcoming and professional. Dr. Sayeh is a jewel and her staff is exemplary.

Value

Amazing people and even better service! Extremely happy my family is a part of Spinel Dentistry!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Value

Clean, very friendly and knowledgeable staff! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Value

I've been to numerous dentists in the near past and have finally found "comfort" at this particular location. Dr. Hadianfar and Staff are always friendly, knowledgeable, and most importantly accurate in all the diagnoses and treatments. Never going anywhere else for any dental needs.❤️

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Value

What a great dentist and staff! Everyone was very personable and caring. Love the location!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Always a great experience with Spinel Dental. I'm in, I'm out, and I'm on with my day. Friendly staff, friendly dentist. I highly recommend.

Dr. Axente Busca

Dr. Axente Busca

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Very cozy office and very nice office staff, knowledgeable dentist