Rate Richard H. Tytus

Ratings for Richard H. Tytus

Value

I"m so happy Dr. Tytus doesn't move around ....he's been there for the last 23 years . and always keeps his rooms clean.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Value

Known Dr. Tytus for over 30 years. If he is one of the top doctors in Ontario it is very scary. I don't know many people that he cured. The knowledge is limited and his son more so and less intelligence. Almost anything you ask for he refers you to his specialists and they are also very limited. If you research a topic very thoroughly you always know more than the specialists. They try to ignore you and guess what you have without any test what so ever. They are very complacent. To me the medical care that we have in Canada is more of a voodoo science. I think the states is better. Here they think that the health care is free so they treat you like you don't know much. In the states when you have the money they will do any test you what them to. Most of the staff is overweight and does not look too healthy at all the offices. They should set an example of glowing health. The only doctors that don't lie are the dead doctors. If you look at the statistics of how long the doctors live, it's about 10 years or so less than the population. The average age is 58 years for a MD. The hospitals here are very dirty. I know so many older people that went to the hospital and died there of an infection. As for cancer treatment its a big scam. The only option you have is operation, radiation, or chemo. Which by the way does not work. I know so many people that went through it and they are not around. But huge amounts of money was made from them. When you ask about nutrition the oncologist will tell you it has nothing to do with it. Yet if you don't eat you die. Sometimes very simple things can be done to get rid of a cancer. Yet these simple things are very complex to understand because we do not know how our bodies work exactly. If we did we could extend our lives 200 years or even 1000 years. In this world we have things and plants that can cure virtually all disease but they are being destroyed fast. Also the good old knowledge is disappearing, soon we will have only synthetic cures that barely work just make people sick and food that even rats can't eat or they became sick and full of cancers. The healthcare system in Canada is a joke that costs a lot of money to keep. In my opinion there should be self serve labs were you could ask for any tests and they would do it for you. Or you could even buy the test kits so you could do some yourself. You know your body best. not the doctor. I hope Elizabeth homes changes this system a lot. There will be many arguments that her tests are not accurate or give people misinformation to destroy the credibility.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Value

I make appointments once every couple of years and I can't even get through. What is everyone getting paid for? I have my son that has a very bad infection on his whole face and Dr. Tytys will not take him? Please remove me from your database. We pay taxes for a broken healthcare system. The health care in Cuba is much better than here.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Doctors at Richard H. Tytus

Dr. Richard Tytus

Dr. Richard Tytus

Latest Rating

Absolutely terrible! I have never been treated so badly by a practitioner, and despite of everything, his clinical knowleadge is questionable, as per ER doctor that ... Read more