Rate Dentistry at Waterview

Ratings for Dentistry at Waterview

Value

Modern, clean and knowledgeable staff and dentist

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

Value

New to the area and saw their free whitening promo so I decided to book an appointment after avoiding the dentist for many years and I’m really happy I did. Now I have healthy and white teeth!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Value

Thats is most nice people attending you,thanks Nicole Harris for your nice and proffesional job.I will recomended all the service at dentistry at waterview!!! God bless you guys!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Value

Marina at front help me so much with my appointment and the office is clean and new and dentist very good

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

Value

The office is very nice and new and the staff seem like they know what to do. They helped me get set up and dealt with my insurance company and told me what is covered and what I have to pay without having to worry about any surprises.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Value

Really friendly staff and doctors, highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2019

Value

I just switched dentist to this office, I was impressed with how good they are with following up on things and treating me, the check up with the dentist was good, he took his time and explained things and the Nicole the hygienist was thorough with the cleaning. Overall, a good experience for a dental office...

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Value

The office is modern the staff are friendly and the dentist is the best. I really liked that he is donating to our community hospital for every tooth he saves!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Value

New and clean office. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable and Dr. Hamamy is just great we moved to Grimsby and happy he also moved closer to us

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Huge thanks to Dr. Hamamy for giving me my smile back! Two implants, couple of crowns with root canal issues, cavities here and there, he fixed all of it. Dr. Hamamy... Read more