Rate Grand Bend Family Dental

Ratings for Grand Bend Family Dental

Value

Moved to Grand bend from Toronto. Had a lovely experience with the team. Will be back

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Value

This is my dentist for life! They made me feel so calm and comfortable. I am so happy with the service that I have received from this office. I had to drag my boys to the dentist kicking and screaming, now they love going because they get to see Dr. Ponce! The prices are also very fair. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Value

This office has such a friendly and attentive staff! I am so happy with my experience with this. Dr. Ponce is very gentle and thorough. I never feel rushed and I always leave with a smile. I highly recommend giving them a call!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Value

I am so happy with the service that I have received from this office. The whole staff is excellent and Dr. Ponce is very gentle and knowledgeable. They made me feel so calm and comfortable. Their prices are also very fair. Highly recommend! Dr. Ponce is great!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Value

I will NEVER set foot in this place again! The prices are ridiculous! I'm a senior with no coverage and was absolutely gouged to remove two teeth.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Value

A wonderful office, with friendly staff and understanding doctors. Prices are very reasonable, and they go out of their way to try and accommodate your needs. They're fairly new to the area, and the location was a bit hard to find, but it was definitely worth the visit. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Came in for a consult. Didn't end up going through with it but seemed like a nice guy. Didn't talk down to me like the last guy I saw. would recommend you check out ... Read more