Alter Paul Dr, Altima Bayview Dental Centre

Clinic

Rate Alter Paul Dr, Altima Bayview Dental Centre

Ratings for Alter Paul Dr, Altima Bayview Dental Centre

Value

This review is an update to the treatment I received from Dr. Alter three years ago for my TMJ disorder and sleep clenching problem. Dr. Alter was able to help me when no one else could! For the five years prior to meeting Dr. Alter, I had been suffering from a number of issues that medical specialists couldn't solve, including severe eye strain, neck pain, facial pain, and a posture that I couldn't correct. I'd spent years and literally thousands of dollars on tests, chiropractic care, physiotherapy, massage therapy, etc., to no avail. I was told repeatedly that nothing was wrong. As things got worse, I shared some of my concerns with Dr. Alter. After an examination and some testing, he diagnosed me with TMJ. He put me on a three month TMJ treatment plan using a specialized guard during the day and a different type of guard at night. To this day, I can still hardly believe that the majority of my clenching, grinding and 90% of the neurological symptoms have disappeared and are still in remission. Now, three years later, the success of his treatment methods is undeniable. I feel like I have my life back, thanks to a dentist who listened patiently and looked at the big picture.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Value

I have been a patient for a number of years and continue to be one for a lot of reasons. His concern for the body as a whole is both enlightening and reassuring. He also is THE BEST at giving freezing. MOST HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Alter took care of me on an emergency basis. I was very pleased with the end result crown that he installed. I would strongly recommend him as a competent dentis... Read more