Northlake Dentistry Brampton

Clinic

Rate Northlake Dentistry Brampton

Ratings for Northlake Dentistry Brampton

Value

Dr. Bell is amazing! We come all the way from Pickering to see her. Her whole staff is friendly, thorough and the service is always exemplary.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Value

I used to be nervous going to the dentist, but after going to Northlake I look forward to every visit. The staff are caring and take the time to answer any questions. This is a great place to take your family. My smile has never been better!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Value

An amazing clean office and the office staffs are very warm and welcoming. The Dentist is very helpful, caring and knowledgeable. Our family enjoy the atmosphere and the experience.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Value

My wife and I had such an amazing experience at Northlake Dentistry. The service here was great, everyone was so welcoming and kind and the dental care was outstanding. I would definitely recommend going here.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Value

I have wonderful dental care and all the staff are just great.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Value

Excellent dental office, very clean and very warm atmosphere. The dental service provided is great.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Bell is a great dentist! She ensures that you feel calm and comfortable each appointment. The staff are warm and welcoming. I recommend Northlake dentistry to al... Read more