Sterling Dental @ Bramalea City Centre

Clinic

Rate Sterling Dental @ Bramalea City Centre

Ratings for Sterling Dental @ Bramalea City Centre

Value

Great location, helpful staff, thank you for taking care of our family last week! :)

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Value

Hi Dr Ho As you know. I had a bit of anxiety before getting my tongue tie release but with your excellent care got me through it all thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you Ruby for taking the time to answer all my questions about the procedure beforehand. This helped me feel more comfortable with the procedure. I am very happy with the result. The tongue tie releases looks great! ps thanks to all the staff Thanks again Debra Clarke

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Value

Favourite office, all the specialty doctors are there, has kept things easy and convenient for my dentally challenged family. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Value

Office is below average , rude staff, dentist looks lost and doesn't know what she's doing.

Submitted September 9, 2017

Value

Wish there was 0 stars this place is a disappointment! not organized and front desk look lost and busy talking to one another.

Submitted September 9, 2017

Value

I really do not see why this office has so much hype it is a below than average office and the staff are not that great.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Value

Went to our first visit at this office because we live closer to BCC now. A beautiful office, all you could want and more. Thanks again Sterling Dental

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Value

Just got home from my daughter's appointment, and am very grateful to the ladies at Sterling Dental at the Bramalea City Center. I called at 3 when my daughter's school called to tell me she broke her tooth. They told me I could come right in and I only waited a few minutes when we got there for the doctor. She was patched up good as new, no pain now, and we already got a follow up call from the receptionist to see if she was able to fall asleep. Amazing service, we will be switching to this office. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Value

Great staff here, I've been going since it opened and can't imagine having a bad experience here. My friend came to check for reviews before going, and I had to come and look myself when she said there was anything bad. Looking now, I see one person who has obviously left lots of reviews saying the same thing. They should be banned from writing more than one review. I'm not sure why they left only one star for facility and cleanliness, as this office is always spotless, and the facility has some of the most high-tech equipment available. I know because I first came here for my 3D xray. The girls at the desk are always helpful, and I can say I have never been overcharged, and actually, they have gone above and beyond what they charged for. I love my hygienist, and the dentist's work has always been great, and she is always professional. Yes, she has asked about my coverage, as she wanted to make sure I would not end up paying out of pocket. I like knowing what I am responsible for ahead of time as it lets me plan better. The bad review is probably written by someone who likes to get a bunch of work done and try to scam the dentist out of paying for it. Lots of those out there. The truth is you get what you pay for. I'd rather pay here for the great service, great work, and great cleanliness and equipment, not to mention the beautiful office! Rate MDs, you should block the person below from writing multiple reviews, that's not what this site is for. Thank you Sterling Dental for being the best!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Value

amazing dentist who really knows what she's doing . Dr. Rashin is very wonderful and helpful at taking care of my dental problem . I've never been scared of going to the dentist because of her . I recommend the office to all my family and friends and to anyone who is looking for an amazing dentist .

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017