Dr. Nila Parmar, Prism Dental

Clinic

Rate Dr. Nila Parmar, Prism Dental

Ratings for Dr. Nila Parmar, Prism Dental

Value

This dentist has your interest at heart and will always give you the right advice for the treatment that is necessary. She is sincere and honest to the point that she would go our of her way to help you in managing health of your teeth and gums. I have had the privilege to get to know her better and i find her knowledgeable and experienced in various areas of dentistry. Staff are courteous and friendly the office i found is the state of the art and Doctor herself has designed it for the comfort of her patients. The premises is modern, nice and clean.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Value

Dr. Nila Parmar is very honest and excellent treatment provider. Prism Dental is the best dental office for right guidance and correct treatment. My front teeth fillings are done so nicely that it improved overall smile. I would strongly recommend Dr. Nila Parmar for dental treatment.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Nila Parmar did a wonderul job repairing two chips in my front teeth, with professionalism and competency, improving my smile greatly! The office staff in Ajax a... Read more