Lockview Medical Clinic

Clinic

Rate Lockview Medical Clinic

Ratings for Lockview Medical Clinic

Value

Dr Daniella is the best family doc i have had in YEARS. She actually listens to mine and my daughter’s concerns.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Value

Dr. Daniela is a knowledgeable and caring physician. I believe that she is more direct and to the point, but that may be because she is Russian. I have had no issues with Dr. Daniela, and honestly I find her better than most doctors I have seen. It is hard to reach the clinic by phone, but I like that I can email the clinic to make an appointment. It is a little "unprofessional" that their email is a gmail address, but I'm not sharing anything sensitive.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Value

Seen her once and found her to be dismissive on anything I had to say. She left me feeling as if I was just another number and showed me the door. Aweful experience.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Value

Dr. Daniels Sorokovska is very professional and caring doctor. Always helpful, gentle and attentive to details. She is patient with kids. The only problem with the clinic- it is hard to reach them by phone.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Value

Dr Daniela Sorokovska is very knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2019

Value

I see Dr Daniela Sorokovska at this practice and she is hands down the best doctor I've ever had. She was the first to actually listen to me on my path to a diagnosis that otherwise would have been again brushed off and dismissed. When I took my son to her about a skin condition, she showed me his skin through the magnifying glass and showed me what she could see, and explained it to me. Doctor's don't often take the time anymore to make sure we understand. Her bedside manner is very gentle and she is a very considerate lady. You can tell that she is well educated, and I value her medical opinion. Prior to Dr Daniela, I had no faith left in medicine, but my life has changed for the better thanks to her attentiveness.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Value

Worst experience ever with Dr. Sorokovska. Don't expect a bedside manner with this Doctor. She was dismissive of my symptoms and was very condescending and offensive. Left the appointment in tears.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Value

Dr. Fragosa is a nice lady, but she doesn't offer "partnership[" type care. I have found her to be somewhat dismissive at times.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Doctors at Lockview Medical Clinic

Dr. Zadia Fragosa

Dr. Zadia Fragosa

Latest Rating

Dr. Fragosa is very knowledgeable and is very genuine with her words and actions , does not beat around the bush and lays it out straight ,,, much appreciated ........ Read more