Rate Schoffer Kerrie Dr

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Really disappointed here is my story: 1) 14 months to get an appointment; I had one back in May2015 however I was unable to make it as I was having brain surgery 2) The secretary for some reason felt it was her place to address the issues that I had declined the May 2015 appointment- in the end she said she did not have any paperwork on my surgery. June 18th my husband I personally drove in that paperwork; 3) During the drive in my phone hip dialed her; upon reception she confronted me on the fact that I had told my husband; 4) The soonest she could get me in for an appointment was October 26th at 1pm; 5) I arrived at 12:40 - I finally got into to see the doctor at about 2:30pm. Patients that arrived after me went in first; 6) after an hour in the reception room I was given the registration chart; the secretary claimed she had to have her lunch and do a few other things; 7) Even though I had personally delivered my operation report the doctor said that it was not in her online file; 8) Unless I really misunderstood the doctor; apparently the cranial nerves do no affect the rest of the body- "just the head" - I have offered to take over the medical information (from the web) that says different. 9) Without asking or implying I wanted some drugs, the doctor make it perfectly clear that she was not giving me any drugs; 10) The doctor has given me great hope though - she implied (unless I totally misunderstood her) says the numbness I feel in the fingers and toes has nothing to do with my tumour or the residual on my cranial nerves. She says to stop leaning on my elbows and or my knee and the situation should clear up. Overall she claims she specializes in "head bobbing" and I didn't have that bad enough. I hope her explanations don't land me in a worse off condition. Yesterday has to be one of the worse experiences I have ever had. She seemed to be really sweet and interested but looking back...I have the feeling she lacks knowledge, experience and I still cant believe she feels that the cranial nerves do not affect other parts of the body. Oh did I mention she said depending on the size of the tumour, it may. Well, she just had to read my surgeon reports - it would have really confirmed everything she needed to know. I suspect the secretary forgot to scan and upload those docs.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Doctors at Schoffer Kerrie Dr

Dr. Kerry Schoffer

Dr. Kerry Schoffer

Latest Rating

caring and compassionate, knowledgeable and through!