Joanne Whynott Clinic Halifax

Clinic

Rate Joanne Whynott Clinic Halifax

Ratings for Joanne Whynott Clinic Halifax

Value

JoAnne was absolutely the person I needed to see. She is highly professional and knowledgeable. She quickly fixed a long standing problems with quickness and ease. I will definitely be scheduled another appointment!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Value

I recently visited JoAnne for the first time at The Landings for fillers and she was great. She is very approachable and professional. She is excellent with regards to her techniques for injecting . The pen she used was new to me and I feel it helped provide very accurate results. I received lip fillers and the procedure itself was quick and painless with minimal bruising afterwards. The outcome is very natural looking. I will be going back to her in the future and would recommend her to anyone looking to have botox or fillers done in NS.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Value

I have been going to JoAnne a little over a year and it was my second HCP to give me fillers and I must say the results were fantastic! She is up on the latest techniques, extremely knowledgeable and professional. Since then I will not go to anyone else for fillers and have since done different areas of my face. She has done my cheeks, temples and chin with more than satisfying results. She is also the first to do my lips and there was no bruising or swelling after, just great results. Her technique is unique in fact no one knows what I have had done other then people commenting on how great I look! It is that natural looking!! If you are ever wanting fillers or botox I would highly suggest and recommend meeting with JoAnne at The Landings, you will wish you had seen her sooner!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Jo Anne is excellent at what she does - really put me at ease when I was anxious about procedures, was very patient, has amazing knowledge and skills and I'm delight... Read more