Rate Halifax Dental Studio

Ratings for Halifax Dental Studio

Value

Absoulutly the best dentist I've ever seen..I would recommend anyone wanting a great smile and great service this is where you need to be..dr O'Malley is the greatest ..she will give you the same you've been longing for.love this place

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Value

On my last visit to Halifax Dental studio Dr Omally fixed my bottom 4 teeth which allowed me to go to my reunion and be able to smile in pictures. Thank you so much yoyr a God sent.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Value

Dr. O’Malley is not only fantastic with adults, she was absolutely amazing with my two children. I brought my two and three year old in to see her this evening and she was so patient and gentle with them. It really puts a parents mind at ease knowing their child is in good caring hands. Ive been to three different dentists for my son who unfortunately has two cavities but no one is willing to touch them since he’s 3 so we have been waiting on the very long IWK waiting list. Dr. O’Malley has offered to try and fill them at her office and I’m definitely going to let her try! Also three other dentists that we saw and she’s the first one to actually get into his mouth and clean his teeth and provide treatment when the others just referred us along. I feel like I’ve found something really special with her and I’m looking forward to her being part of our family for many years to come!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Value

I found Dr. O'Malley after spending much time google search. I have not been to the dentist in years as I am very apprehensive. She was very comprehensive and kind, listening and take time to understand my needs. Over a few appointments she was able to complete all my work , offering treatment options I could afford- mostly restoring my teeth with bonding. The results are remarkable. She is very efficient and skilled, completely transforming my smile. It's clear to see what she is rated top cosmetic dentist as her work is beautiful. She is a true gift to the proffession and I cant thank her enough for what she has done for me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Value

What a wizard! All my life my teeth have looked short making my reluctant to smile. In a short visit, Dr. Arab O'Malley recontoured my gums, exposing more of my tooth structure. The results are spectacular! I cant believe no other dentist has suggested this before, as it was so simple. I am grateful for her talent!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Value

Very impressive. I recently heard Dr. O'Malley lecture at the Nova Scotia annual dental meeting. She is very knowable and her work is stunning!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Value

I had an amazing visit, especially where I haven't been to a dentist in so long. I love how Dr. O'Malley was very thorough with her services, and how well she explained everything. I love how well Dr. O'Malley took care of me.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Value

Truely outstanding experience . Dr Arab O'Malley is top of her game. Very skilled and talented doctor who is compassionate about patient care. Her work is impeccable !!! The best dentist hands down!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Value

Too business oriented. Not patient oriented got second opinion. .

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Doctors at Halifax Dental Studio

Dr. Jenine Arab-O'Malley

Dr. Jenine Arab-O'Malley

Latest Rating

Would not go back , What this person said "Out for your coverage , Dirty office and not great with kids :/ Non stop phone calls and booking appointments , wouldnt g... Read more